008

bambam woke up the next morning in yugyeom's bed, greeted by a sleepy smile from the younger.

the both cuddled closer.

"this feels like a dream." yugyeom whispered, pulling bambam closer by his waist.

bambam swatted his hand away, "if we're gonna do this i'm gonna be the one wearing the pants in the relationship."

"bambam if we're gay we're both technically wearing pants," yugyeom chuckled, "i think the word you're looking for is the top."

"yeah! i'm gonna be the top."

"oh yeah? says who?" yugyeom teased, "don't you think it should be me?"

"what? why you?"

yugyeom just raised an eyebrow while smirking, looking bambam up and down.

bambam looked down at himself, seeing how small he looked pressed up against yugyeom's tall and toned body.

"that doesn't mean a thing!" bambam protests, his cheeks turning pink.

bambam straddled yugyeom's hips, pining his arms up above his head. in this moment the blanket covering them both fell on the floor, but they weren't focused on the right now.

"see? i can be the dominant one!"

yugyeom just smiled at him, and in one swift moment bambam was under him, his own arms pinned up above his head with one hand.

bambam pouted, "but you're freakishly tall and strong!"

yugyeom just chuckled, leaning down and planting kisses all over bambam's face. their dicks rubbed against each other through their underwear, making them both let out a small noise of satisfaction.

they deepened their kiss, their hips now pressing harder against each other, letting out little thrusts to feel some friction.

yugyeom pulled away, looking down at bambam with adoring eyes.

but something felt strange.

they both turn their heads to look out the window right next to yugyeom's bed and saw mark standing in his own bedroom, staring out the window in complete shock.

yugyeom forgot mark was his neighbor.

"FUCK!!!" both of them exclaimed closing the blinds and running around yugyeom's room for clothes.

"what do we say?!"

"we can just say it was the pills he always pop! like a hallucination!"

"at 8:30 in the morning??"

"it's all we have! hurry!"

within seconds they both stumbled down the stairs and bolted to knock on marks's door.