010

mark couldn't look them in the eye, keeping his gaze on the mug filled with cheap diner coffee.

"here are your pancakes, your french toast, and your breakfast deal," the waitress said as she placed plates in front of all three of them, "have a great meal."

they all quietly thanked her as she walked away.

mark poked his eggs with a fork, displaying a clear face of disgust.

"just ... don't tell anyone, please!" yugyeom whisper-screamed, "please, mark, say something."

mark just let out a sigh, pulling out a small baggy. bambam's eyes widen at the lack of care he had, just pulling out drugs in a diner at 9 am!

"what the hell ...." bambam muttered under his breath.

after swallowing the pill mark looked at the two, "i won't say anything."

"YES!" they exclaimed in unison.

"on one condition," mark looked around the diner, "i kind of told jackson i was gonna quit pills but ... i don't think i can quit so if you see me ... getting high you can't say anything."

"oh that's fuck up." bambam remarked

"you should really try quitting though, mark-"

"do you want me to say something? because i fucking can."

"woah woah, okay let's all calm down," yugyeom flapped his hands around the table as if to shoo away all the tension, "we won't say anything as long as you will at least, put the smallest effort, to quit."

"fine."

"okay good."

it was quiet for a few moments, as everyone started to take the first bites of their meal.

mark was taking a sip from his mug when he smirked and looked up at the two. he looked as if he was in a daze, showing that the pills have kicked in.

"so who tops?"

"me." they both said in unison.