005

the car stopped in front of yugyeom's house, both bambam and yugyeom got off and waved bye and walked into the home.

the only people left in the car was an unconscious jackson, jinyoung and jaebum

"you cant keep ignoring him, it's not right."

"i'm not ignoring him," jaebum gripped the steering wheel tighter, "i just need to think."

jinyoung scoffed, "jaebum, yugyeom being gay doesn't have anything to do with you."

"i said i'm not ignoring him!" jaebum snapped back, "it's just, it makes me think about things."

jinyoung rolled his eyes, staring out the window.

"if you'd just accept yourself for who you are you wouldn't have to 'think about things'" jinyoung turned back to jaebum, "you can fuck as many girls as you want, and it won't change a thing."

jaebum gritted his teeth, making his jaw stick out a bit, "stop. talking."

"you don't scare me jaebum,"

but before the conversation could escalate into something horrible they arrived at jinyoung's home.

jinyoung didn't say a word and hopped out the car, and started walking towards his house.

jaebum stared as he walked through the doors, and his heart beating even faster and his cheeks were burning bright red.

he turned back to see jackson still asleep.

"let's get you home."