|gather up the killers 2|

Elora and Hayley sit at a table in a bar not far away from the werewolf they need

Elora and Hayley sit at a table in a bar not far away from the werewolf they need. Elora munches on some French fries as she watches the girls at the wolf's table communicate.

Finally, their target stands up, "All right, ladies, do not slow down on me. Cheers. Ooh! I'm getting the next round," she walks over to the bar and Hayley and Elora stand up to follow her, "Just take a sec, pull yourselves together. Another round, please. Thanks."

Hayley leans on the counter beside the girl and looks at the bartender, "Beer, please," she then turns to the girl, "You look like you're having fun. What's the occasion?"

The girl looks at Elora and Hayley with a friendly smile, "I just finished my residency, which makes me an official ER doctor."

Elora smiles genuinely, "Congratulations."

The girl nods, "Thanks."

Hayley doesn't waste any time and gets right to the point, "Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?"

"What did you say?" The girl looks up in shock, her eyes guarded.

Hayley looks around to see if anyone is looking, "Keelin, you need to listen to me."

"How do you know my name?" The girl turns to move.

Elora puts a hand out to stop her, "Got it from a friend. She said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux."

Keelin scoffs, her eyes flashing yellow in warning, "You better back off. Right now."

Hayley looks frustrated and lets her eyes flash yellow too, "I wish I could. I need a favor. Five minutes. Outside. I can explain."

Keelin looks in between the two girls and sighs, knowing that there was no way she was going to get out of this. She nods and the two girls lead her outside. As soon as their outside though, Keelin takes a swing at the closest one to her and makes a run for it.

"Ow!" Elora grabs her jaw in pain, "That bitch."

"You okay?" Hayley looks at her worry.

"I'm fine," The teenage girl says and lets go of her jaw, moving it to rid herself of the pain, "Lets go."

Without needing to be told twice, the hybrid grabs Elora and flashes them over to where Keelin is running.

Hayley lets go of Elora and grunts at Keelin, "Do not do that again."

Keelin shakes her head, "I'm not going without a fight."

Elora rolls her eyes, "Would you relax? We're not here to fight you. We need you. You're the last of your pack. That makes you special for reasons that are too complicated to explain."

Keelin rolls her eyes as everything Elora just explained goes over her head, "I don't care about your problems."

Hayley looks back, growing more frustrated by the minute, "You should. Because there are others who know how important you are. And they will come for you."

"Look, I have a life, a career, relationships. Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me."

Suddenly, Hayley perks up and looks as if she is trying to listen to something that's almost inaudible, "I'm sorry," she says before she punches Keelin right in the face, pushing her into the brick wall behind and knocking her out, "We don't have time for this."

---
Vote and comment!