|gather up the killers 4|

"Is it working?" Elora questions Freya who just looks up at her in annoyance.

"The spell is too powerful. I need someone to channel," the older witch explains quickly, not really wanting deal with someone she didn't even know the name of.

"Channel me," Elora offers and Freya's eyes snap open.

"Why do you want to help us?" She questions, her eyes narrowing with each word. She did not want to put her family in more danger.

Elora shrugs, "You're Hayley's family. Hayley's my family."

Freya contemplates the offer for a second before nodding and holding a hand up. Elora grabs onto it immediate and kneels down next to Freya.

"It's done," Freya gasps as her eyes fly open again after a couple of minutes. She drops Elora's hand and grabs the mixture she had just made and hands some to Elora.

"Go," she instructs, "Put some on Kol's bite. I'll get Elijah."

Elora nods and quickly opens up the coffin of the youngest brother. She takes the mixture into her finger before carefully spreading it onto the neck of the bitten vampire. She holds her breath as the bite disappears but Kol doesn't wake up. Just as she is about to look away from his immobilized body, his eyes snap open and he grabs her neck, pushing her up against the nearest wall. She gasps at the sudden impact and claws at his hand.

"Kol!" Freya yells and pushes him away with her magic, "Control yourself brother."

Kol backs up slightly before smirking, "I'm sorry. Was she not my breakfast in bed?"

"Not quite," Elora chokes out, "I was, however, your damn alarm clock. You're welcome."

Suddenly, the noises of Hayley fighting the wolves becomes more prominent. In fact, they become so loud that the girl falls to the floor, screaming in pain due to the loud ringing in her ear. Kol backs away from her immediately as Freya rushes over.

"What did you do?" She questions and she kneels down beside the girl.

"Nothing!" The boy defends himself. He didn't do anything.

"If she dies, I'll never hear the end of it," Freya mutters as she begins to chant something under her breath.

"Who the hell is she anyway?" He asks and a voice from behind him answers.

"My family."

Hayley.

The woman rushes over and drops to her knees, holding Elora,who had just stopped screaming.

"What was that?" She whispers and Hayley looks at Freya, who looked quite spooked.

"What are you?" Freya asks.

"She's a witch," Hayley responds, "And she's under my protection. No harm can come to her. If you want to know how important she is to me, know that if she is ever in danger, I will fight till my last breath for her."

"She's not an ordinary witch," Freya says, "I don't know what she is."

"Look," Elora finally speaks up, having caught her breath, "It doesn't matter. There are four of you. I believe there is one more member of the original family we need to save."

---

I felt like kols first words were v kol like