|no quarter 4|

Elora leans against the car they had brought, picking at her nails anxiously, waiting for the arrival of Hayley and the others near the drainage pipe. As she does so, Kol walks over.

"What kind of witch doesn't use her powers while fighting vampires?" he says to her incredulously.

Elora shifts uncomfortably.

"You could have given him one of the witchy headaches and had him down in two seconds, but you chose to stab him instead? What in the hell is wrong with you? If you had died, I would not have ever heard the end of it, you know?"

"I dont have my powers," Elora whispers so quietly that if Kol had been human, he wouldn't have heard.

Kol pauses.

"You don't have your powers?" He is shocked and angry, "That would've been nice to know before I took you straight into a war zone."

Elora doesn't get a chance to answer as Rebekah walks out of the pipe with her phone to her ear.

"Elijah, this is me not worrying that you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. Please call me back."

Kol turns her attention to her, "It's been too long. We should go."

Elora sighs in relief. She was glad the attention was not on her anymore.

"We're not leaving our family," Rebekah looks at him like he's insane and he shrugs.

"Marcel could be shredding our family to pieces as we speak."

Elora looks at him in disgust, "What is wrong with you?"

Rebekah points to her in agreement as she looks at Kol before waving her phone in the air, "Well, perhaps they simply don't have cell phone service in a drainage pipe."

"They'll be here, Kol," Elora confidently states.

"And while we have a moment, I wanted to say thank you," Rebekah moves towards Kol and sits on one of the rocks near by.

"For what?"

"For coming to get me. So I could be sitting here, annoyed at you," the two share a moment as Elora gazes off into the pipe intently. Hayley had to make it back in piece- for Hope.

At the same time, Rebekah and Kol both whip their heads towards the pipe and Elora quickly assumes they must've heard someone coming with vampire hearing. Almost as if on queue, Klaus, Elijah, Freya and Hayley exit the drainage pipe, and Rebekah rushes to embrace Klaus as they reunite.

"Nik!" She sighs in relief.

"Hey, you can hug him later. We need to leave," Freya rushes the two forward and the family immediately starts walking over to the car.

Hayley finds her way to Elora and gives her a quick hug before pushing her towards the car as well, "Marcel's right behind us. Go. Go!"

As they attempt to flee, Marcel blocks their path to their car.

He chuckles, "Actually, I'm right here."

He takes notice of Elora pretty quickly, her being the only one he didn't recognize, and gives her a confused look, "You shouldn't have come back— none of you."

Hayley peaks up first, stepping forward in front of everyone, "That's what family does. We fight for each other."

"Yeah, so I've heard. Though it didn't really work out for me, did it?" Marcel laughs, throwing his hands out slightly in front of him for dramatic effect.

Elora examines the man in front of her in full curiosity. This was the guy that basically bested Klaus Mikaelson? He split their family apart? Honestly, he didn't seem like much. She wasn't sure what Rebekah saw in him, if she was being honest. Sure, he was attractive, but he seemed a bit.. whiny? Of course, she's speaking off of Hayley's stories and this small impression only, she doesn't actually know that guy.

"Oh, for God's sake," Kol's exasperation is clear in his voice. Quite clearly, he sounds done with all of Marcel's bullshit, "you were never a Mikaelson, get over it. Don't you have a city to run? Vampires to boot out of town?"

Marcel steps forward, anger written all over his face ready to attack, but Rebekah blocks his path to Kol.

"If you want to kill one of us, you'll have to kill us all," she announces, knowing he won't kill her.

"Hey, don't push me, Rebekah," He warms her and Elora shoots him a disgusted look.

Really? This man? Out of everyone, Rebekah chose him?

"Then get on with it. Let's end this once and for all," she shrugs as her and Marcel stare at one each other intently.

"That's enough," Klaus finally speaks up, his left hand still clutching his right arm. Everyone turns their attention towards him, "That's enough, Marcel, you've won. New Orleans was our city once. Now it's yours. For good."

Elora looks shocked. For someone who is known to be the big bad wolf, he sure gave up easily. These people were not what she expected. She thought Klaus Mikaelson was more prideful than that. He had been tortured for five years though so if he's not exactly feeling up to his old ways, she'd understand.

"Is the great Klaus Mikaelson accepting defeat? Or is this all just another distraction?" Marcel voices Elora's thoughts.

"Neither," Klaus says, "In fact, despite your appalling behavior, I'm offering you a chance at peace. Attempt to kill us all, and you will be making a mistake. Any who survived would no doubt return to seek revenge, bringing our enemies back to your city in our wake. And even if you did manage to eliminate us all, one day my daughter would come for you. And her daughter after that. On and on for all your days An endless cycle of violence you will bring upon yourself. Or... Or we leave and we never come back."

"After all that time buried in a hole, you still got some nerve. Yeah, well, you stand there with a straight face and try to sell this like it's your choice. But here's the truth. I could kill all of you right now. And tonight I would sleep like a baby. Hell, that's what you would do. You've destroyed more people, taken more lives, ended more families than anyone who's ever lived. All because you can," Marcel looks around the family, giving each member a hard long glare, "But here's the other truth. Despite being raised by you people I am nothing like any of you. In fact, I'm proud as hell I'm not a Mikaelson. I beat you all without turning into you. And now you can live the rest of your lives knowing that the only reason that you exist is because I am showing you mercy. Now go. And don't ever come back."