The Billboards pt.1 award show

Tiffany's P.O.V

"Hurry up babe going to be late to the show" I heard Justin yell from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm coming give me a second." "well hurry I'm going to start the car again.". We were on our to the Billboards when I noticed I had on no makeup so we had to go back home and he was mad we were late.once we were in the car we listened to complete my journals,he loved listening to himself everywhere we went. It din't really bother me but that was ALL we listened to when traveling if not talking but I love him.

We were finishing up Recovery when I turned off the speaker and started to talk."so how was your day"it was good then we got stuck in traffic cause someone did not believe in inter beauty.". I didn't know rather to be offended or feel special so I changed the subject."So..""WHAT THE HECK USE YOUR BLINKER OLD COOP!!!! Sorry babe he just cut in front of me when were already late but what were you saying? Like they would start without THE JUSTIN BIEBER."

"How many awards are you up for? Like I had to ask he has been bragging about it for weeks but some people just get really excited."6 awards I already have my speech ready do want to hear. You might be the only person who gets to hear it if this traffic does not hurry up.""not now I want to be surprised". Like I was going to be surprised he recited it to me a million times and I helped him write most of it,maybe he's just vain.

After about 30 mins of of him screaming at people we got to the show on time actually. Turns out the show started at 7:30 not 6:30. He apologize,we took some pics and went inside. I told him it started at 7:30 but no the Justin Bieber is NEVER wrong. #thatpower won best collaboration. "Thanks to all the fans,family,and most importantly my beautiful girlfriend for always being there,I love you Tiffany.". He's right I am always there even when he is crap I will always be there for my Justin.

He won 3/5 awards he seemed happy but he seemed super excited about the last one.

Announcer:

Now the nominees for best album. Taylor Swift red,One direction take me home, Justin Bieber believe, Demi Lovato Demi,and finally Katy perry prism. And the winner is one direction!!!""WHAT!". Justin sit down and shut up people are staring! NO THEY DON'T DESERVE THAT AWARD I DO."" Justin sit down and be quiet or I'm calling a cab and leaving."Fine.""thank you""only because I love you.""I love you too.". He pecked my forehead and relaxed. I wonder why he was sooooo upset I mean they won one award the won three,they got nominated for 2 he got nominated for 6!!

Tiffany's outfit to the right>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

SOOO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER? I HAD FUN WRITING IT

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW