Lunch

Tiffany's P.O.V

Justin and I were on our way to our favorite sandwich shop before the unveiling of his new perfume.

I was still really mad at Ashley for tweeting about my BF like that but, I knew who Justin really loved so I would just get over that hater.

"Hey babe why don't you go look got a table while I order""ok". I had no problem with that considering my legs still hurt from walking up and down the arena.

When I was walking I saw a empty table by the window so I took it. I also love this place cause the windows were made out of this Look-Out-But-Not-Look-Back-In glass.

It was a great way to make business cause it is rumored that a lot of celebs come here. Which is almost true. A lot came but it seemed like no new ones came.

A/N

Ok this chapter isn't almost over but I've been thinking that instead of putting " I will just put Justin: Tiffany: ect.

Justin: Ok two ham and cheeses on white with American cheese and extra mayo.

Tiffany:You only need extra cause they are stingy.

Justin:I know, so are looking forward to Tokyo?

Tiffany:Yeah I can't wait to see all the sites.

Justin:Yeah so after the concert we will fly to Japan and check in.

Tiffany:Let's go sight seeing tonight.

Justin:Why tonight won't you be tired?

Tiffany:Yeah but they have Starbucks there and plus the city is so much prettier at night.

Justin:Can we please do that tomorrow night.

Tiffany:Why,If this is about me not being safe you will be with me.

Justin:Yeah but still we still might be tired and don't you go to Starbucks before your tired.

He always does this he never thinks I can fend for myself and is always restricting me. I have learned in these 3 years to just go with the flow in times like this.

Tiffany:Ok but promise tomorrow night we can.

Justin:Promise.