7.

Rosalie

"Hi..." I smile awkwardly at Harry as I lean casually against his bedroom door.

"Hi." Harry puts the blanket down he was folding and smiles in my direction. "How was the shower, do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, I feel much better now, thank-you so much Harry."

"Yeah of course, so um..." Harry reaches his hand up to scratch the back of his head. "Gemma drove us from the Frat house here, in her car, so my car is back at the Frat house and there are no bus's running at this hour so..."

He begins to stumble over his words as he tries to find the right way to phrase what it is he wants to ask. "Are you okay with staying here tonight...? My friend Lou said he'd bring my car over in the morning when he's sober and I can drive you to campus in the morning if you want."

"Um..." I pause briefly trying to take in everything Harry had just said.

"It's okay if you're not okay with crashing here... I can work something out to get you home..."

"No, no, it is fine, really. I have just never slept at a boys house before, it is a little weird that is all."

""Well, I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed and you really don't need to be weirded out Rosalie... I'm not that type of guy." My mind cannot help but trail back to what Sebastian said about Harry, about how he hooks up with random girls a lot. Odd, I feel jealousy and it is hitting me hard... Odd indeed.

"Okay." I smile to relieve Harry's concern.

"So uh, make yourself comfortable I just need to change quickly."

"Alright." I sit down on the edge of Harry's bed and run my hands along the soft, navy blue duvet. When I look up Harry has disappeared into the walk-in wardrobe where he has accidentally left the door ajar.

I know I should not be looking but I cannot help it, besides he should not have left the door opened. I watch as Harry takes his shirt off revealing an abundance of different tattoos in different sizes and variations.

Before I can get a better look at some of the larger, more visible tattoos Harry pulls a loose shirt over his head, concealing the tattoos from my view.

Harry swings the door open and I quickly looks away, praying he did not see me looking because Harry does not need another reason to be cocky however, to my dismay he noticed.

"You right there, having a perv." He smirks in my direction.

I scoff before looking at him with a smug look on my face, for I knew what I was about to say next would allow me to win. "The only thing that was interesting to me about that little show was you tattoos." I smile, feeling victorious in my comeback and I can tell it has affected him by the topic change.

"Anyway, it's really late and we have classes in the morning, so we should get some sleep."

"Alrighty" I throw myself back onto his bed and stretch out, the comfort consuming me. "Have fun on the couch Harry."

Harry releases a chuckle, clearly amused by my childish behaviour. "There are more blankets in that wardrobe." He gestures towards the solid wood wardrobe in the far left corner of the room. "That's an ensuite there if you need it." He nods towards the room beside the walk-in wardrobe. "And there's a TV here if you get bored or can't sleep."

"Thank-you Harry, for everything." I smile appreciatively.

"Anytime, now goodnight Rosalie."

"Goodnight Harry." I smile sheepishly as he closes the door and leaves me alone in his room.