Brallon: The Shakespeare Fic

I walked home quickly. I had to get ready for my improv class. Yes I know improv is, rather strange, but it's fun. Also I only joined because Kenny, my ex, made me. It's really awkward whenever we see each other now. But hey I'm fucking good at improv bishes so I'm not about to stop.

I got there a little late. Luckily another guy was late too. I had never seen him before and he was startled when turned around and saw a 6'3" man staring at him.

"Dude I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I said and stepped closer. "I'm Dallon, Dallon Weekes by the way." I said and stood awkwardly. Then he took a step toward me and looked up at me.

"Sup Dallon, I'm Brendon." He said cheerily. "I don't actually do improv my friend just dragged me here. So I decided to wait out here. You wanna do improv or would you rather hang with me?" He said and raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Hm hang with a random stranger or go to improv class." I say and Brendon just grabs my hand and drags me out. "Bro whatchu doing?"

"Dude imma take you to some real theatre shit man." Brendon said and I got into his car with him.

We drove in silence. After a little while, which felt like eternity, we got there.

"Here it is. Shakespeare man."

I stared up at the Shakespeare statue in front of me. It was magnificent. I wasn't much of a theatre goer myself but everyone can appreciate Shakespeare.

"This is awesome!" I said and smiled.

"Yeah I was thinking we could perform some real theatre out here. Like maybe one of Shakespeare's?" He said.

"I don't know any I had to memorize some Romeo and Juliet though."

"That'd be ok with me." He said and I was like, "You know it's getting late. I better get going. This is fun though."

"Can I at least have your number?"

"Ye sure," I say and smile.