Frerard: Spiders

Frank Iero hates spiders. He is terrified of them. He wishes he could kill them all but he knows he would just end up screaming and crying when faced with that many spiders.

Gerard doesn't have any strong opinions about spiders. To him they just exist. They're there and they live just like him. So if he were faced with that many spiders he wouldn't care one way or another.

Frank is waiting in the crowded subway station. He's going home from work and is annoyed at how long his day was and just wants to sit down with his fifty dogs and not do anything.

Gerard is waiting in the crowded subway station and doesn't care if he gets home late or early. Gerard doesn't seem to care about anything.

Frank ran to get on to the subway. He was grabbing on to the little rope thing when suddenly disaster struck. He falls backwards.

"HOLY SHIT A SPIDER!" Frank yells.

Gerard looks at poor, pathetic man screaming about a spider. He observed him and saw that he seemed too tough to be scared of a spider. His brother Mikey is also scared of spiders. So he knew how to take care of this.

Gerard walks over to the handsome man lying on the ground in fear of a spider. Then some ne stomps on the spider and crushes it. Frank gets a little queasy as he gets upset by the slaying of a spider.

Gerard is sad because he wasn't going to kill the spider. He was going to pick it up. He helps the man up.

"Thanks" The man says. "I'm frank Iero"

"No problem I'm Gerard Way."

One Shots by Meredithजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें