BrendonxKenny: Panties

Brendon and Kenny had been touring together for a while now and they wanted to get to know each other more. They had always felt they had more of a connection to each other than to anyone else. Almost as if Brendon felt no hatred or vendetta or need to kick this person out of band. He had never felt this towards someone before.

"Hey Brendon!" Kenny said possibly a little too enthusiastic and caused Dallon to look at him and Dan to giggle slightly.

"Hello Kenny!" Brendon said confused as to why someone would greet Satan so warmly. He accepted the greeting nonetheless.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Kenny asked knowing that the feeling he had towards Brendon had to be mutual considering how strong it was.

"Sure dude!" Brendon said deciding now would be a good time to tell Kenny that he wouldn't kick him out of the band.

Once they were in private Kenny said, "I like your.... suits." Was all he could think of to say.

"Thanks I like you!" Brendon said and nearly knocked Kenny over with the shock of hearing those words.

"Wanna date?" Brendon asked next, and yet again Kenny was dumbfounded.

"Yes, yes of course- I mean sure i don't care." Kenny replied.

"Cool!" Brendon said then walked away.

Also there were panties.