Chapter 2

Serena's POV
It was monday and I was going to school when before I knew I was on the hot sidewalk with my backpack on the floor. "HEY LOOK WHERE YOU WALK!" I screamed. "SORRY! IT WAS NOT ME THAT BUMBED ON YOU!" The person shouted back. I looked At him and realised a thing. "ASH KETCHUM???" I groaned.
"WHAT????? LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed.  "IDC FOR YOU JUST DONT TALK TO ME!" I shouted back.
"I LIKE CALEM!" I lied. I dont actually like anyone. "THIS IS NOT YOUR ROOM! GRAB YOUR THING AND GO AWAY!" He demanded. I fastly stud up and gave him a icy look. I turned back to him and then turned back. I walked right past him and went to school.
Ash's POV
Oh my arceous! That girl bothers me so much! Why cant she look Where she walks? Is she NUTZ??? Hey! Serena somewhat I DONT know your last name! AND IDC! When she walked past me, I noticed she'd left her backpack in the floor. I picked it up and threw it on her. "HEY!" She yelled. "WHY U DID THAT?" She asked. "YOU could say At least THANK YOU! I am not obbeyed to catch people backpack and At least GIVE THEM! If I was my brother, I'd leave it there and YOU catch it LATER! If it still  BE THERE!" I slammed back. "HÁ! Says the boy Who did not even BRING IT!" She said.  Then I noticed I had left mine At my home. "Who cares" I said "Def not me". Serena said. We walked away. "What she thinks she is? A queen? More like a pesky brat with 15" I said still fumming. Like, DUUUUHHHH! Who would do that? A:SERENA!

To be continued