Chapter 16

SERENA'S POV

"C-C-CALEM????" i said in shock. "YES! I TOUGHT YOU LOVED HER CALEM!!" Ash said, and closed his fist. "I DON'T LOVE HER! I JUST KNOW YOU LOVE HER!" He screamed. I blushed like hell. And ASH TOO!!! "ERM..." Ash bit his lip. "AWWN ASHY-BOY IS EMBARRESSED???" Calem hissed. "YOUR DENSE! JUST THAT!! I NEED HER SOUL TO MAKE MY MASTER STRONGER AND STROGER!! ONLY 100 MORE SOULS, AND HE WOULD BE AN GOD! IF, I GOT SERENA'S SOUL, IT WOULD ONLY REST 99 TO HIM BE A GOD!!"Calem explained. "AND HOW MUCH YOU GOT TILL NOW??" Ash hissed. "Ashy-boy... you know nothing! The way i got better and better i already got 500 souls! we needed 600 to get him a god, and i already got 500. WITH SERENA'S SOUL, THE WAY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, HOT, KIND AND NICE, HER SOUL IS AN GOLD HEART! IT MEANS 20 SOULS! 20!!! YOU RUINED MY CHANCE TO KILL HER ASH!" Calem complained. "THATS WHY! I WILL NOT HIDE IT ANYMORE! I RUINED IT, I SUSPECTED IT, ALL BECAUSE I WANT TO PROTECT HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER! SHE MUST NOT LOVE ME, BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING WITH MY FORCES, TO PROTECT HER, SO YOU WONT DO NOTHING WITH HER, OR I WILL GET YOU IN TINY PIECES!!" Ash hissed over to Calem. I blushed more then hell and Calem stood there starring Ash, in disgust. Then suddenly, we could hear some sirens and see some red and blue light. "P-P-POLICE??" Calem stamered disgusted and scared. "well, before i get jailed, i will kill her!" Calem said and picked up a gun. I starred at him and how scary he looked. He shoot and when the gun was going to hit my head, i squatted, and the gun got stuck on a nearby post. i gulped and then a spring hit Calem and he fell in the floor, letting the gun fall on a mud puddle. Then, some guards arrested Calem, and me and Ash were alone. Then suddenly, we heard a voice cheering and coming in our direction. We imediatly recgognized the voice. It was Dawn. "EEEEEE!!! IM SOOOOOO HAPPY EVERYTHING WENT RIGHT!!!" She screamed while hugged us. "U CALLED THE POLICE??" We screamed in unnion. "Yes, i saw it all from far and then called them!" She singed happly.  "i gtg, byeee!!" she said, and them jumped away. But we felt that someone was observing us, but we did not care. "umm Ash... All that you said was true?" I asked, shyly. "Y-yes..." He said blushing. "So i guess your lucky... I love you too!" I said and hold his hand. He blushed and put his arm on my head. Then, he pulled me into a kiss. A KISS!! I blushed and looked totally dense. Then, he pulled away. "Serena will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes i will" i answeared blushing MORE THEN MORE THEN HELL!! Then, suddenly 3 girls apeared out of nowhere. "DID YOU SEE THAT???" One squealed. "OH YES I DID!!" Another squeaked. "HE ASKED HER TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!" They squeaked in unnion. "WHAT THE...?" me and Ash said in unnion. "MISTY, DAWN AND MAY?????" We said surprised. After we chatted, and explained the whole thing, we went home. "THE CRAZY THING IS THAT TWO GUYS WHO HATED EACH OTHER GOT ON TO BE BOY/GIRL FRIENDS!!" Misty squeaked, while they wore walking home. 

After that day, Ash and Serena learn to love, and they grew up, married, and got to have a double, twins. Girl and boy. The girl was named Lila and the boy was named Jack. They lived happly untill the next adventure!

SO GUYS, UNFORTUANTLY THAT WAS THE END OF THE BOOK, BUT IN THE FUTURE, I WILL HAVE A CONTINUING OF THIS BOOK, DONT BE SAD, PLEASE!! I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK: My Bully. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY VIEWS, SO GO CHECK IT IN MY PROFILE TO FIND IT IF YOU WANT TO READ! THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS! CYA ALL SOON! :3