Chapter 4

Serena's POV
I was literally making smoke out of my ears.   What he think he is? A hottie who cant leave me ALONE? "So, what you want" he asked. "To you shut up and let me study!" I hissed. "Ok" he put his hands up in the air for his defense. "That doesn't work with me Ketchum!" I said and pointed my pencil to him. "Ok." He put his hands down. I rolled my eyes. "Neighter that" I said. "Dude your IMPOSSIBLE" he complained. "Especially with who I hate" I afirmed. He tryed to hide his laught but I cought it. Dawn who where above us got it too and giggled. She telled to Misty. That told to May. That told to Miette. That told to Bonnie. That told to Cleamont. That told to Gary. That told to Red. That told to Drew. That told to Calem. And then everyone was laughting. Ash was with that confused look in his face and I just slammed my in my desc. "OK EVERYONE WHAT IS SO FUNNY?" Prof Oak asked seeming really mad. Dawn raised her hand. "Yes Dawn?" Prof Oak said. "It's because-You know that- Ash and Serena-hate each other right?" She said beetween laughting. "So, Ash asked Serena What she wanted and She said to leave her alone. Then he put his hands up in defense and She said that does not work with her. Then he put his hands down. She said  that Neighter that worked. He called her impossible and She afirmed saying espexially with people I hate and he hold the laugh but I got it. And If you hate a person you cant laugh of it and-" Dawn was cut off my Prof Oak. "Ok enough" he said. "I just want everyone to stop laughting." He pleaded. "Ok thank you. Lets continue."
Ash's POV
The class went slow for me and one time or another I poked Serena just to bother her. And She stabbed me with her pencil. It will def be a long year 😓