Chapter 6

Ash's POV
I cant belive she actually threw my ball in the trash. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" I screamed. She rolled her eyes. "Idc you threw at me." She said. "THATS NOT REASON TO THROW IT AT THE TRASH!" I screamed. "Yes it is." She replied. I marched to the trash She thrown my ball into. I opened it and got depared with my ball all covered on yucky things. Like,rotten meat, bananas peals, used napkins and Guess What, EVEN A GARF! "Oh no... It must be airouted..." I mutered. I grossly picked it up and threw it in the floor. I rolled it till the bathroom and then put it in the sink. I turned on the sink and watered my ball. Suddenly, one of the stalls door open and Drew jumped out. "What ur doing" he asked. "Cleaning my ball." I replied. He peeked at the yucky ball. "What HAPPENED to it?" He asked. "It acidently hit Serena and She threw it in the trash" I said. "Its a signal." He complimented. "Of What?" I asked. "Of u 2 togheter." He said. I almost tripped and fell in the sink. I almost. "WHAT?" I yelled. "BOY DAMN YOU I WILL NEVER GET ALONG WITH THAT DRAMA QUEEN!" I praticly yelled at him. "Ok calm down. " He said. Then He got out. I continued and washed my ball. When I finish it was 15 to class and my ball was all airouted. The last class was P.E. and I needed my ball.