Chapter 9

Serena's POV
"IM Sun." He said. I smiled. "Cool!" I said. "Um that clothes seem a little big on you..." I said. "Ya ik they are my brother's" He replied. "He acidently spell candy mix in my clothes so im gonna use him's today" He explained. "Ohhh ok" I said.
After school
I was walking home when i spot Ash in the sidewalk. What is He doing here? I asked myself. I just turn around and went to the park. I started to hear music. Suddenly a boy I didnt recognize matters of the low light. "Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you I drink too much and that an issue but im ok. Hey you tell your friends was nice to meet them but i hope I never see them again. I know it breaks your heart im moved to the city in a broke down car four years no calls and now your looking pretty in a hotel bar and I I I cant stop, no I I I cant stop. So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover. That I know you cannot afford bite that tatoo in your shoulder. Pull the sheets right of the corner of the mattress of that you stole. From that roommate back in Bolder. We aint ever getting older. We aint ever getting older. We aint ever getting older." The boy sang. "You, look as good as I the day i met you. I forgot just Why i left you, I was insane. Stay, That blink 182 song. That we beat to death in Tucsson. Ok. I know it breaks your heart I moved to the city in a break down car and, four years no call and now im looking pretty in a hotel bar and I I I cant stop. No I I I cant stop." I sang along. "So baby pull me closer In the backseat of your Rover. That I know you cannot afford bite the tatoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole. From that roommate back in Bolder. We aint ever getting older. We aint ever getting older. We aint ever getting older." We sang togheter. "So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover. That I know you cant afford bite that tatoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheet right of corner of the mattress that you stole. From that roommate back in Bolder We aint ever getting older We aint ever getting older" the boy sang. " We aint ever getting older" we sang. "We aint ever getting older" the boy sang. "We aint ever getting older" we sang. "We aint ever getting older." The boy sang. "We aint ever getting older." We sang. "We aint ever getting older" we sang. "No we aint ever getting older" we sang. Then we finished the music. "You sing very Well." The boy complimented. "Thanks you 2." I said. Then, He grabbed up his notebook and wrote down some Numbers and a little text. Then He gave me. Then He walked away.

Sorry I did not post IM alot sick. And Amourlover002, you got it wrong! It was Sun. Typical of my BFF. CYA ALL SOON!