Chapter 10

Serena's POV
I went back to my street and peeked around. No one. The dim light made the 3 meters look 3 km long. Then I felt a light and cold feeling drip in my face. Suddenly, a cold rain started softly and a big wind started to make my short long hair fly. Then the rain got stronger and in less than 10 seconds I was all in water. I slowly walked home. When I got there I pull my key out and put it in the doorhole. I spun it and unlocked the door. "Any one?" I silently asked. "Rrrrrrrrrrr" was the only answear. Of my asleep mom. I slowly dragged myself in and the door slam behind me. I turn the lights on. As I walked the floor got wet. I turn on the kitchen light and open the fridge. I grabed some rests of dinner. I ate brush my teeth took a bath and went to sleep. The next day I woke up with my mom screaming. I grabed any thing long and hard in my room and dashed down. "WHAT WHAT" I yelled still sleepy. "SERENA YNOOVE WHAT YOU DONE!" She yelled At me. "Erm idk?" I said. "Ok calm down Grace calm down." She pounted. "Ok go Get set for school before I use you do dry the carpet." She said in a serious tone. I dashed up and fastly was down again. "Go get your breakfest and go to school." She said. I did that fasty and went to school.