Monday

Sorry for the really slow updates guys. My only excuse is Life. When i see you guys comment and show the book some love i have no other choice to set life aside and give you guys a next chapter.  I see every comment !😊😊😊😊😊😊

I never liked going to school on Mondays but boy was I happy to go to jail today. 

Well I lied. I'm happy to see Ethan.

Not in a million years would I imagine the day when I Alexander would be eager to see Ethan on the worst day of the week.

 "You bitch!"

I turned around to face my best friend with her arms crossed over her chest. I do agree its the kind of morning for everyone to be angry. Its Monday.

"Wha......at?" I whinnied dragging out the word. I 'm on her bad side on a regular so sometimes I get confused OK.

Not my fault i can't keep up with what she's angry about everyday. "What did I do this time mommy?"

"When i break your neck you'll find out" Mae pointed at me accusingly. "Thank you for updating me about your date with Sir Cock the first."

"Mae! darling why such vulgar language?" I faked gasped putting one hand on my chest. "And why the first?"

"Because it has so many cocks like him around the school but he's the biggest." Mae tried to explain before she realized who she was trying to make reason with. " Ah shut your pie-hole,You've said worse.'"

"Your such a lame. No one says pie-hole anymore."I said showing Mae a picture of my outfit from the date on my phone.

"I said showing Mae a picture of my outfit from the date on my phone

  "But how could I say ass? Wasn't it open all night to Sir Cock." this trifling fag hag  smug.

"First off his name is Ethan and second i value my purity." Were we really having this conversation in the hallway about dates,cocks and ass? No wonder I couldn't stay in the closet for long. Mae makes being on the down low hard. She wouldn't even pretend to be my girlfriend in 9th grade. Some friend.

"Quit whining and tell me about your date." She said hitting me in the head with her gum wrapper.

"It was alright." I lied but leaned back on my locker because I was seeing rainbows, leprechauns, unicorns and pots filled with gold. I needed to stop myself from falling off my cloud 9. The date was dreamy.

"Yeah right Cinderella. Where did he take you?"

"A restaurant."

"No shit Albert. I meant details."

After I was done telling Mae every detail about my date with Ethan the bell finally rings signaling it was time to start hell.

"Well I got to go. I have to meet up with Mr. Lumberton in the science lab. My mom wants me to win the science fair this year." Mae picked up her bag and threw it over her shoulders. "See you in Calculus."

"I don't want to be in bio myself." I whined holding onto Mae hand as she turned to go.

"Quit being a wuss it's not my fault you didn't sign up for the fair with me."She slapped away my hand.

"Because my brain is not as scientifically scienced !" I threw my hand in the air dramatically.

"Dummy." Mae grunted leaving me in the hallway filled with students rushing before the late bell rang.

Well. Guess I'll be in class alone today.I found my Biology textbook that was falling apart out of my locker and headed to 60 minutes of hell.

"Hey. Alex. Hold up." I turned to see my prince charming running down the hall towards me.  When i was talking to Mae i didn't even realize he and his friends was five lockers down from us. Ethan was wearing his signature bright smile with a plain red t-shirt with ripped jeans. He looked like a snack with his styled hair.