Colors

No matter how slow I take to update, the book will be finished.

I want to write so many other books but my lazy ass can't even finish one.

"Are you sure your parents would allow this?" I asked for the hundredth time since I arrived at Ethan's house. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. He put his hands on my shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"My parents are cool and besides they don't come home tonight." Sounds like my sperm donor. I shook my head taking his final answer.

We head up the stairs to his room. I can't believe I am going to sleep at Ethan's house. The last time I came here was our first date. Imagine me plus him in a room. Don't think anything nasty because he already said that he wouldn't do anything if I wasn't comfortable. I kind of felt relieved when he said that because I have made a lot of bad decisions over the past weeks and I need to slow down to recuperate.

"Get comfortable and I'm going to get some snacks," Ethan said as I entered his room. "Find a something on Netflix for us to watch."

I nodded looking around his room. A typical teenage guy that plays sports. Trophies, posters, balls; you name it.

I sat on his bed and scrolled through Netflix when my phone made a noise.

SpermD: Where are you?

I rolled my eyes and placed the phone on silent before dropping it on the bed. Way to be concerned about my well-being. Probably got back from his business trip.

"I got some goodies. I got Doritos and Coke. I hope you drink coke Thorne drinks everything else but coke." He raised his eyebrows. I finally take my eyes off the Television and look at him holding up the snacks. A smile played on my lips as I kicked off my shoes and sat up on the bed in Indian style.

"No, I drink coke." Ethan smiled before joining me on the bed.

"What did you choose?"

"I don't know. There are some much options." I whined.

"How about we close our eyes and pick something?"

"Yes but no scary stuff." I grab the bag of Doritos. When I hang out with Mae all she torments me with are scary movies so you can't blame me.

"Ok, Mr. Bananas." Ethan laughed. I didn't know if this was a diss or compliment. Someone help me I don't know what slang these kids use today. I'm ahead of my time.

"What?" I question

He then points at my feet. I look down and realized that my shocks are filled with small bananas.

Oh

Don't judge me because I like fun socks. The watermelon ones are my favorite.

"Don't hurt your head over it. It's cute." Ethan crawls up to the head of the bed and pulls me up beside him.

"Or weird" I mumbled looking at the screen. We finally decide to watch Chewing Gum.

"You don't give yourself enough credit." I was shocked that he heard me. Kill me now. "I never saw it before and I find it cute. Just another little weird quirk about you that I like."

I sat up and back on my heels to face him. "Are you just saying that to make me feel better about my weirdness?" I accused playfully. Ethan pulled me down on him making me awkwardly straddle him.

"Maybe." The devil.

"That's not nice." I pouted and try to get off him to go back to my side. He had other plans because he forces me to sit in place.