Broke Hoe

There you have it. A longer chapter.

Just had to drop this here.

Manu Baby boy!!

Now read on.

2 weeks later:

Ethan and I have steadily been going strong now and I've really gotten to have more than "a crush" feeling for him. He has only been sweet to me. Although he haven't put a title on what we have, I know it's something special.

"Ugh we need a car Alex" Mae whines as we walk out of second period towards the cafeteria.

"I'm not the one crying about it. You need to stop trying to go to parties and you don't have transportation." I stated factually only to get a glare in return.

"Why don't you have a car? Your father is rich enough." She ask before she remembers my relationship with him.

She looks at me with sympathy and I know she's going to apologize but I cut her off.

"Yeah. I won't join the football team and fuck a bunch of girls to get his son of the year award."

"Mhmm..." She pout realizing there is no hope. "I hate him."

"I second that." I say as we stop to put our books in our lockers. "So what's on the menu?"

"Only the pizza taste decent. I didn't bring lunch."

Yeah our school lunch sucked ass.

"It's everywhere." She turns her phone to me showing me the flyer for Dillon's party tonight.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing that. He throws the best parties at his parents' mansion. Why count his house just be closer?" She puts her phone to her chest fake crying. "I'll save and get a job to get a car."

She says for the millionth time.

Ever since we turned 15 she has been saying that. Where are they now?

I chucked and made sure my wallet was in my pocket.

"Hey Alex." I turned to the voice to see Ethan walking towards me in all his glory. I couldn't help but to mirror the same smile that was on this face.

"Hey." I said when he reached us.

"Where are you guys headed?' He looked between Mae and me.

"We're going to the café to eat."

"Cool that's where I'm going. Do you guys want to have lunch with my friends and I?"

"Um sure." I answer with a smile.

"Let's go." Mae blurts out leading the way to our surprise.

"Greedy heifer." I mumbled as her black long hair swayed with her stride.