Dare

Check out my new book "The Prince and the Prisoner." It a book like my deleted book "His Royal Whore" But I'm being extra careful in this one so Wattpad will not delete it. 

Enjoy :)

I woke up with a smile. Last night was the best night of my life. I smiled and stretched out in bed only to find the other side of the bed empty. Ethan was probably in the shower I thought. I wonder if we would be official now after last night?

I sat up to go to the bathroom to relieve myself only to see a white note on the night stand addressed "Alex".

Well he must have taken an early start to school without me. I frowned. I picked up the paper to read what he wrote.

Good morning darling,

I enjoyed last night, and it will be the best memory of my life, but sadly I must rush to school for football practice. I will meet you at your locker. I love you.

From Ethan.

The butterflies went wild in my stomach knowing that I will get to see him at school. I got up fast to take a shower and get ready because it was already late. When I walked out the bathroom, I heard my phone ringing. Walking over to it the caller ID was Mae. I really felt bad for cursing at her and was surprised she was still wanting to talk to me.

"Hello?" I asked drying my hair with the towel.

"Alex. Where are you right now?" She sounded nervous. I imagine her to be cursing me out after our argument.

"I'm at Ethan house getting ready to come to the school." She groaned but I smirked. If she even knew what went down last night.

"So, it's true." She whispered.

"What's true?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing Alex. Meet me at the park. We are not going to school today. I got my moms' car so I'm leaving school right now." I got annoyed. Ethan told me to meet him at school and I could not just disappoint him because Mae wanted to skip today.

"May, I'm not skipping." I stated. By now I had put some clothes on and heading out Ethan house.

"Alex please listen." She whispered as though she was scared someone else was listening to her. "Just, hang out with me today ok?"

"No, we hang out almost every day." I sighed. "I'm going to meet up with Ethan at my locker"

"For fucks sakes Alex, he-" Before she finished and hanged up. I started my morning good and didn't have time for the negativity.

---------------------------------

As soon as I entered the school yard, I was met by my angry Asian best friend.

"You don't fucking listen do you?" She grabs my hand and started heading to her car. "Let's leave this place."

"No. I told you I'm not skipping" I yanked me hand from her and headed towards the entrance to my locker.

For some reason everyone was staring at me. I ignored them. All these years of ignoring me now today you want to make me the center of attention.

"Hey Alex!" I stopped annoyed ready to give Mae a piece of my mind again but instead it was Blondie running up to me out of breath. She looked like she just saw a ghost. "You came to school today?"

"Yeah." I said confused to why she was talking to me.

"Well uhm.. I think Mae is looking for you." She pointed to the direction I was just coming from nervously. "You should go find her."