in the plane

~~~~~~ weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

got7 were gone but they gave you their numbers so you guys would keep on contact , they followed your Instagram,twitter and all the other social media you have every fans they have were asking them tons of question about and them but they always answered it by " we're just friend actually more likely best friends" or "she's like our little sister" but when they call you little sister you always got annoyed because you were older than them but you went to your phone and you looked at Korean news it showed that k-pop Olympic is coming soon so you decided to go back to Korea and cheer for got7 but then you told your 6 best friend that you were going to Korea they all file a leave but then your company didn't let you guys so you were mad so was your best friend so you guys decided that you guys would look for another company who need 6 designer and you guys knew tons of company would go after you guys because you guys were not only known by designing but also signing you guys could have been a a great singer but you guys chose to design .so you went back to Korea as fast as you can but you got followed by your best friends , you guys were on the same plane and beside each other in the plane , but before you went to the airport you called your mom and told her that you were coming she was happy to hear that you were coming back and then she asked you if you were staying for good but that question you couldn't gave her a for sure answer.you picked a very special flight it's special because it was the same flight with got7 but one row in front of them you and your friends walked in the plane and you saw that person .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. it was suga and BTS and GOT7 were beside them, you planned to talk with them in the flight but that change when you saw suga and his friends so you just went to your chair and stayed silent until the plane was about to go in the air so you just decided to text Jb.

" hey how are you , you know i'm in a plane right now plane to Korea" that's what you send JB and he immediately got the text because you heard the the notification sound of JB's phone and then he said something.

" you guys did you know that our little sis is going back home to korea" that's what he said and you just smirked and then they just said what, they kept talking about it until the plane was already in the air. you looked at harmony  to see if she was doing ok because she was scared of flying and she wasn't she was the youngest of your best friend group so you decided to so see a flight attendants and while you were walking you saw GOT7 and BTS talking picture but you saw yugyeom sleeping and you decided to wake him up by whispering to his ears but he woke up and saw you staring at his face he looked up to you and you smiled and put the pointy finger at you lips and you just resume walking to the flight attendants but you saw him getting up and looking back to you . after you asked the flight attendant you walked back and you put a cap and black sunglasses and just walked pasted jackson and at the other side was namjoon but then you heard yugyeom.

" hey hyung isn't the same cap as your and you only got 2 copies of that cap " he said and you looked up to your cap and it was black and you thought you have akira'cap but you have the cap that jackson gave you before they left so you panicked , you couldn't do anything else but walked faster , until you overheard jackson calling to you .

" hey miss may i know where you got that cap" jackson asked you from behind of course in English

" i got this from a friend well I mean borrow it from a friend "  you said trying to change your voice and looked for akira to help you but akira mouthed " i can't they will know it's you if they see me " and you just remember that they met akira already

" oh then can i just compare it to mine cause they look very alike" jackson said doubting that you made that cap so did the other so you looked at yugyeom you mouthed " you are so dead later on" but he responded with a smirk on his cutie face

" how did she get this , and where's your other copy of this cap" Jinyoung said and you said

" didn't you gave it to Y/N " said mark and you whispered to your self thanks Mark with sarcasm you felt like you had no choice but to tell them who you are and then your thoughts were gone when you saw a cute little kid walking toward you well not really little kid she looks like she's grade 4 or something and then she started to talk.

" are you one of the W!sh," she asked with a small voice that melt your heart so you smiled at her " W!sh "is what people call you and your friends because you guys are gifted with so many talents.

" why yes" you told her and smiled , you saw her sparkly eyes

" wait  are you friends with Y/N" asked bambam

" which member  are you" she asked you and you gave her a big smile and then you got an idea that you would pretend to be akira .

"i'm W!sh member Akira Yeon  " you used akira's name so you felt a glanced from akira in front

" wait akira is that you" asked  jb and you were  like yes you guys fell for it you thought

" wait is that you guys" you pretend to not notice that they were got7 but then you saw akira staring at you

" oh hey it's you akira" said jackson

" hey what are you doing here and why do you have Y/N's cap" jb suspect you

" well she was one flight ahead of me right and so i wanted to visit her place once in a while so i told her and then she asked me a favor if i could bring jackson's cap with me in korea " you reasoned .

" oh so your guys are just gonna visit korea then" yugyeom gave you a very difficult question and gave a very annoying smirk

" no actually we are staying for good" you said and just smiled but you reiceved tons of glares from got7 and your best friends but you stayed with your answer

" and how about work" asked yugyeom trying to corner you but you didn't lose because you gave a them a simple answer.

"we resigned , we decided that we will find another company to hold us in korea" you told them and now they are in a stake of shock

"Then what are you gonna do from now on" asked mark so you answered him.....