JYP's new group

"Well we could always try for a new girl group can't we " that's what you gave mark as as answer

"What do you mean " they all asked in confusion 

"Well we W!sh isn't only known through designing we are also know to be gifted with tons talent for example we are know in music industry because of our great voices like Y/N can rap and sing " you said while smiling 

"Wow we didn't know that" Jinyoung said 

"well anyways i need to go back to my sit we're about to land in few hours" you said and walked away from them but before you sat down you waved your  hands to them. you got back to your chair and now you are focusing on your friend akira cause you know you pretended to be her . she was red and you thought she would tell them that it was you but instead of getting mad she just laugh her butt off so you Mina and  Annie  laugh you guys laugh you opened your phone and went to twitter but then when you opened it and it made you eyes widen cause what you saw was  all the post about 'W!sh retiring' that was the headline on the first post you saw on twitter but then you scrolled down tons of good comments about you guys retiring so you were happy about it.

~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~~~

the plane was about to land and you were getting ready to get off the plane then you got a new idea so you told everyone . your plan was to go and cheer for got7 in k-pop Olympic , you were so excited that you forgot that you are also star , you forgot that you are also popular that you are also know to music industry so you got down in the plane and get inside the airport you got your bags and luggage and rushed to the way out but before you got out of the airport you saw tons of reporters so you tried to go turn your  back and run away but you saw got7 and BTs coming your way and then you saw the rest room sign and you went in there but with akira you made her hold your luggages and everything except your sling bag and your beautiful coat  and you went to the nearest entrance and pretended to just go in and wait for akira and the others . After you went to the entrance you saw all the reporters going crazy because some of the W!sh! members coming in  with got7 and Bts but then someone bumped on you so you looked back to see who was it and it was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a young reporter , he looked at you up and down but he wasn't sure of  who you are but he still started taking pictures and that got the other reporters attention so they went to your place but before the reporters went to you jinyoung saw you so he rushed to the place were you were and put is coat on your face and walked to the place where bts and got7 were  and then you saw suga in front of you so you hugged jinyoung  tightly and because of that you got all bts and got7's attention now then you whispered to jinyoung.

"jinyoung i'm not ready to face suga yet please " that's what you said and then he nodded , you think he came up with a plan so you stayed close to him after a few minutes you heard him whispering to your ear

"pretended to be fainted " that was his plan and then you were thinking but then in a few seconds you caught up with his plan to take you home and then so you pretended to faint and it work but then you hear your friend Akira screamed worriedly  but so does Subin

"Y/N!!!!" Your Annie unnie yelled and then it got all the got7's attetion so they rushed at you and to see if your ok but you were pretending to be fainted to you just closed your eyes and hope that they will believe you and they did .

" hey guys i think we need to go first " said Jb while looking at BTS but the reporters just took many more pictures 

~~~~~ timeskip in JYP Company ~~

" would you like to tell me who this girl is" their Manger asks

"This is the leader of W!sh Y/N" Jinyoung said and smiled

"I see nice to meet you I'm their  Manger we hope that you would join our company

" we would join your company if our leader would agree" Mina said and you smirked

"Well I'll give you time to think about it " Said the JYP coming in.

"Thanks if we would let you know if we would  like join your company " you said and bowed and left

"So should we join them"Annie  asked you and you were still thinking whether you should join or should you look for another company.

~~~~at a hotel~~~

" hey you know we need work as soon as possible " said Mina and you thought about it   and then you found your answer it was to join them you told your friends and they agreed with you even though you said that they could chose their own company.