chapter 2

~~~~~time skip morning~~~~~~

Yoongi have announced your break up and then finally your sister believed you but not because you told her but because it was yoongi who announced that he was the one to break up with you . your sister tried to talk to you but you ignored her and you acted cold to her . then she went up to you

" hey sis sorry I didn't believe you but yoongi already announced it and now i believe you' she said the behind the door then you got irritated so you opened the door and you showed your little sis how furious you were.

"did you even believed what I said or did you just believed it because Yoongi said it too" you screamed at her face and you could tell that she was scared but you didn't care because you already know that she just believed what you said because yoongi said it too so you did a hair flip and turned your back and slam the door as hard as you can and behind that door you were happy because you can express you feelings freely again because when you were in a relationship with yoongi you couldn't do that at all because you were scared that suga's fans would judge you or bts army would judge you but now that you broke up your free again. You packed your stuff and ready to go in Los Angeles US .

~~~~~~~~~in U.S 2 years later ~~~~~~~~~

you were walking down the street and then some one dumped to you , so you looked up and see a tall blonde muscular man and another 6 boys behind him, he saw you and he helped you out but since you were walking with a coffee on your hand you spilled some on his clothes but then you looked at them they didn't seem that they came from US I mean like foreigner so you asked them where they came from and they said they came from korea you were happy to see korean people I mean you stayed in U.S for two years but in the first year the group called EXO helped you out and you became close to them you guys are still in contact using social media but still it's been a long time since you can see fellow Korean again so you asked them what are they doing here.

" we're here because we have a tour" that's their reason and then you realized that they were k-pop group you were so interested about their group so you gave out tons of questions for them you were so fast they couldn't catch up so the muscular blonde started laughing and he was intimating you because of that you starting to laugh too and the other 6 guy started to laugh and then you guys starting to get along they introduce their selves and the muscular blonde man was Jackson and the other blonde was mark and the guy with a light brown was youngjae, the guy beside Youngjae was Yugyeom after Yugyeom was Jackson and then the guy beside jackson his name was Jaebum and the guy who was sitting between mark and jaebum was jinyoung and the last man was bam bam. After knowing their names you guys hang out watched NBA and then suddenly they started talking about someone familiar it was namjoon from BTS the group where your ex-boyfriend is so you spoke up.
You said "I know them personally" that's what you said and they turned their on you ,you look at them and you smiled.
"What do you mean" Mark asked but you could tell that everyone has the same question at the time.
"Min yoongi......." you cut yourself off and then you looked at them ,you could tell that they were waiting for the continues of your cut off words
"Min yoongi he's my ex boyfriend " after you said that they looked at you in shocked like what so then you smiled at them and say.
"He broke up with me don't worry I'm not One who ended it plus we are when we ended in a good way (#lie) " you said with a sassy attitude and then they started to laugh again.

~~few days later~~~~
You heard the doorbell rang so you went to the door to see who was wishing to see so you opened the door revealing Got7 you gave them a warm welcome and let them in , you just met but you guys were so close that when you cooked a food that is bad they tell you the truth and you just then talked back and tell them that why don't they cooked themselves but then you got a call from one of your best friends and she was telling to design a new dress , you work as a international popular model and designer but not just that you are also famous because of your skill in sports and baking , the you before who couldn't draw who couldn't play any sports you , the you who didn't know how to have fun, the you who was quite ,but the You now evolved to someone who's like the perfect star but your heart they stayed closed until you met got7 they were the one who opened the stone like heart of yours .with got7 beside you right now your heart isn't like before , because before you met them you never talked to any guys and acted cold around them but when you first met got7 you felt like they wouldn't hurt you , they wouldn't betray you , that's what you felt so you showed the new you the new you who knows how to have fun and joked around and always loud , that's the new you . you were playing Xbox with Jackson , you couldn't win so you tried to distract him by pushing his head down to the couch with your right arm while your left arm was playing but Jackson still won so you whined and just let the others laugh and imitated you.