The truth

Seeing him again reminds me of the all time we had together or at least the happy times we had together but i'm sorry to say this but that was old me i don't think you can even see it now yoongi this might hurt you but even if i try to regain the feeling the i had for you before i don't think i can at least not anymore . I have no idea why you broke up with me but i have it all in the past now so i hope you do too i know this will probably sound selfish but i can say that i have moved on and i can say that i have change that i'm not the girl who you used to like , i hope can accept me as your friend but i'll make one thing clear before we even go to the part what people can "falling in love again" cause i know that you probably likes someone else now and i also think that you have moved on and forget about what happen.

I just got a call from my maneger telling to visit my family so I'm now on my way to my  family now in a few minutes i'll be at my old house .

~ at her mom's house~

i'm in front of my house now but  here i am standing in the door not knowing how should i greet my mom but suddenly my hands moved and knock on the door i waited for zero second and the door opens as if they were expecting me to knock on the door,the door opened with a young girl who was tall as almost to my ear she looked at me for minutes and tears started to fall on those light pink cheeks of her yet i just stood there as if i was not even there minutes of crying and a woman with white hairs come to the door and pulled me into a hug and began to cry too , they pulled me inside to the living room which had tons of picture of me and my sister and i finally realized who they were my heart was crying yet my face were dry no tears were falling i just stood there like a was a doll not even having a tears coming out of my eyes. i don't know how many hours have it had been since i came here but i did was answer their questions and eat food the sun was going down and i was about to go to sleep when the door open revealing my little sister i guess? she sat down on my bed beside me .

" sis i know you probably don't want to know this yet but i have to tell you something......... the night before you and yoongi-oppa broke up i showed jane a picture of you and our cousin Tal hugging and the next the you and yoongi broke i don't know if this had something to do with your break up with yoongi-oppa but please find out if it is " the night ended and the thought that maybe jane had something to do with the break up thing i mean i always know that she likes suga but i don't think she would do something like that cause i know that she is nice.