chapter 1

Hi hi everyone my name is Kat and this is my first story about got7 so please I would love it if you can comment a thing that you would like me to add on this story thanks

After they sang spring day yoongi said something.
"I have a very special announcement to make" that's what he said and started to walk towards the place where you are and then you felt the word slowly turning around you and yoongi ,the screams of his fans the noise that the girls was making behind you all of them disappear, your world was slowly turning and all you can hear was silence but then when yoongi was a few steps close to you, you can hear his footsteps coming towards you. After that you were wondering what is he gonna do,why is he coming close to you , what is he gonna say, all those questions were running in your head like crazy but then the thoughts that you have suddenly banish when yoongi started speaking.
"I have watched you from a far for every single day and but you never seem to notice me and I was losing confidence but I gained my courage back when I saw you here at our concert so I will ask you straight forward now ... .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will you be my girlfriend " yoongi asked you then all of the sudden one memory popped on your head that memory was showing you crying saying "4 years I been a fan of you guys I went to all of your fan signing and concert and all but you never seem to notice me and I think .
.
.
.
.
.
. I think that I had enough 4 long years that I waited and tried to make you notice me yoongi but never not even once and I don't think I can fix this so I quit. I'm done being a fan so I'll stop here and now" that's what you were saying 3 years ago and the only reason why your in there concert is because of your best friend and little sister. You never even thought that one day your x bias would ask you out but then you then the memory was getting the best of you , you were scared to cry again to cry every single night once again because you been through that.
~~~~~back to the present ~~~~~~~
All camera was focused on you and yoongi all the fans were screaming in the top of their lungs but you never noticed it. You really didn't want to say yes but all the fans were watching you and you thought that if you say no your little sister,your best friend you would lose them and the fans will get mad at you will hate you but then your brains were screaming saying "Let them know how you really feel say no" in split second you hesitate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but you said yes and every fans he have on the place have gone crazy .

~~~few months later~~~~
You think you love yoongi once again so you were happy to say yes to his proposal but a few weeks ago he started acting cold and mean to you then you heard the door opening you saw yoongi you were gonna great him but then you can tell that he was gonna say something and then he spoke.
"I want to break up " yoongi said and you stood there frozen then you heard you heart shattering into pieces but then you can hear your brain in the background saying you should say yes but your heart says no then you thought that last time you listen to your heart this happens so you replied yoongi ' question
"Yeah we should but tell all your fans that you were the one who broke up with me so I can live peacefully once again" that was your reply .....5 words that all took just to have you once again stop liking him it hurts bad it hurts like you were about to die it pained you too much that you couldn't take it so you went to your best friend and you told her about what happened but she didn't believe that yoongi would do that so she kicked you our and called you liar i guess you friendship was over too after that you thought that your little sister would believe you but she didn't she did the same thing as your best friend you lost 3 important people of your life because of one person that even got you more furious so you went to the airport and booked at ticket to America right away you didn't even bother to tell your mom you just booked at flight and the flight is gonna go tomorrow at 9 am. after you booked a flight you went home and that's when you decided to tell your mom just your mom and not your best friend or should i say your ex best friend , your mom was shocked but she was the only one who believed you so you were happy.

Bye bye everyone