Announcement,

Announcement

Hi all,

So, Critics United are basically bulldozing all the One Direction fics out of Misc. TV Shows. Fair enough, we all do break the rules of FanFiction(.)net. It does specifically say not to include real people (actors/musicians) in submissions so they do have a point.

What I don't agree with is the fact that they keep using the 'One Direction management could sue FanFiction for damages' line. Frankly, no they couldn't because they'd have to sue a whole lot of other websites first.

And anyway, the whole CU group just comes across as a bunch of self-interested teenagers on a power trip. What do they really care about the Misc TV Shows category in all honesty? I don't appreciate people who enjoy taking things away from others as that's what it all boils down to in the end. But anyway, I can't really say much because I technically did break the rules. And I'm probably going to get flamed by one of them because of this, which will probably give some of them a bit of a kick. But hey, let them have their fun.

I used to think I was a bit sad writing One Direction FanFiction but at least it's harmless fun that makes some people who wish to read it happy. Well I hope it does anyway :)

Anyhow, I take it all in high spirits. This story will be deleted and I shall move to Tumblr to post future Secret Ovation chapters and perhaps more stories thereafter (even though trying to figure out how the hell to work Tumblr makes my head ache).

The address is breacadh(.)tumblr(.)com- take out the brackets obviously. Before I go, I'd just like to say thanks to you all on FF for all your tremendous support. It's been so much fun and hopefully we can continue the fun elsewhere. Please do check out the Tumblr page and follow me if you have an account. Please continue to leave questions or comments on Tumblr as you did on this site, even anonymously. I honestly do appreciate all input and comments.

Looking forward to seeing you on Tumblr and thank you again for all the support,

Breacadh xxx

breacadh(.)tumblr(.)com

P.S. I may not be updating Secret Ovation until Thursday/ Friday due to other commitments but please do keep checking the Tumblr page. There's a temporary Secret Ovation master post until I figure out how to use the bloody website properly :/