Chapter 60 : I died

''Choose a room to sleep in'' Harry said with a smirk on his face I looked at him and thought for a moment, just as I was going to open my mouth to talk ''My room? yeah sure!'' he said and took my hand and dragged me up the stairs ''I don't have much of a choice do I?'' I asked he laughed ''Nope!'' he said and the next thing I know we were in his room, ''I love the fact that we have the whole house under our control'' he winked and I giggled I sat on his bed and held the Teddy he got me the night we went to the park, he came and sat next to me ''What would you like to have for lunch?'' he asked I shrugged ''Anything you like'' I said and looked up at him ''How about .. pasta?'' he asked I grinned ''Sounds good'' I said and he smiled then leaned in and kissed me I kissed back with my hand in his soft curls, he pulled away and got up ''Let's go make pasta!'' he said and took off his top, revealing his toned body, a sight I'll never get used to ''Why did you take off your top?'' I asked ''Well I do have to change into something more comfortable'' he shrugged and I laughed ''Yeah, me too'' I said and got up, I opened the little bag I got and pulled out a pajama short and a tank top, I took off my clothes and then felt his strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, ''You're so beautiful'' he whispered in my ear his hot breath made shivers go down my spine, he kissed my neck and my shoulder ''I'm so lucky to have you'' he whispered again in my ear, I smiled ''I'm even more lucky to call you mine'' I said and I felt him smile against my neck he then kissed my cheek and let me go to wear my clothes.

''Give it to me''

''No''

''Give it''

''No!''

''Please!'' 

''No means No'' 

''Just a quick look''

''I said No Harry, end of.'' I said ending the little argument we had as I was sitting on the couch in the living room, with my sketch book in my hand, he wants to look through it but I won't let him, Yeah he has seen some of my drawings but not all of them, I have nothing to be ashamed of but I was afraid that he'll make fun of me, I had a lot of lyrics written in there, and some short lines of how I feel, sometimes I like to pour my feelings into paper, I had this book since I was 14, it was FULL of stuff, glued and loose papers and other stuff, pictures, a piece of paper that reminded me of someone or something special, I was sitting with my legs in Harry lap, he was running his fingers up and down my legs which was some sort of relaxing, I in the middle of drawing ''Baby..'' he started ''Yes?'' I asked looking up at him from my book, ''Do you trust me?'' he asked I sighed ''Of course I do Hazza'' I said ''Then why don't you let me look inside your book?'' he asked I closed my book and put it on the table next to the couch with the pencil, I pulled my legs from his lap and sat closer to him and I played with a curly strand of his hair, ''Harry, I love you so much, and I DO trust you, but this book had all the things I have ever felt in my life, and it's kinda hard to let someone look inside it, it'd be like they're looking right through my head, and There are some stuff I'd like to keep to myself'' I said softly, he looked at me and smiled ''Maybe when ... sickness ... takes over me .. I'll umm give it to you'' I said slowly, he looked down and took my hand and playing with my fingers ''Don't ever say that, That's it, I don't wanna look inside it, just stay healthy for me'' he said and looked up again giving me a short yet sweet kiss, ''Let's go make lunch'' I said trying to lighten the air, and so we got up and went to the kitchen.

''And we'll have a pool in the back of the house where me and you would have our special time together'' he said playing with my hair as I sat between his legs on the bed, he was on about how our future would be like ''I need to tell you something'' he said ''Yeah?'' I asked ''There's a girl who I'll love after you'' he said and I rolled my eyes ''Yeah such a romantic guy Harry'' I said and crossed my arms at his stupid comment, he leaned down and kissed my neck ''She'll call YOU mommy'' he whispered in my ears I felt myself smile and turned around and looked at him ''I love you idiot'' I said and kissed him he kissed back and knotted his fingers in my hair.