Chapter 48 : Big deal

woke up in the morning and looked up to see Harry looking at me and smiling ''Hi bright brown'' he said I smiled ''Hey'' I said ''Did you sleep well?'' he asked I nodded ''And you?'' I asked he shrugged ''I didn't sleep but I'm OK'' he said ''Why?'' I asked again ''I was watching you'' he said I laughed ''I could get Edward Cullen yo do that for me'' I said he laughed as we sat up ''If you only know what I have been through these two months without you, school has been so boring and lonely, and I have to eat lunch with Lily and other guys, don't get me wrong I like them all but I prefer you to all of them'' he said I could feel myself turn red, I hid it by snuggling up to him again ''Awww, you're hiding, that means you're blushing! let me see!'' he said ans pulled away I took my hand and placed them over my face ''No!'' I said and giggled as he took m hands away, now I was scarlet red, ''You're so bloody cute when you blush like that'' he said smiling and kissed me His hand moved up under my Pajama top, it sent shivers down my spine, his hand was a tad cold and shaking, he pulled away ''Are you OK?'' he asked me worriedly I nodded ''It's just, .. your hand, it's cold and shaking, usually it's very warm'' I said he pulled his hand away ''I'm sorry'' he said sighing and turned away from me, ''Is everything OK?'' I asked him as he got up and stood in front on my window, ''Yeah,  but I'm just .. nervous .. nervous that you still are afraid from my touch, I feel scared to touch you'' he said I sighed and got up and turned him around to face me ''I'm not afraid of you to touch me, right now, I need you, you don't have to be scared'' I said and slowly took his arm and placed it around my waist, he hesitated but held on to me, leaned down and kissed me softly and slowly.

Me and Harry were going to head downstairs ''Wait Harry, your T-shirt'' I said and threw his top at him he took it and pulled it on quickly, I smiled and winked at him and we walked downstairs ''Morning Nicole, Ruth'' I said going into the kitchen holding Harry's hand in mine, they smiled at me ''Hey cutie, hey .. Harry?'' Ruth sort of asked I smiled at Harry, ''I asked Harry to come last night'' I said and they got up giving me a hug ''I'm so happy you're all good and bubbly again!, and Harry, you deserve it, the last two months showed just how much you love our little sister'' Nicole said and ruffled my hair I laughed ''OK, we'll leave you on your own then'' Nicole said and winked dragging Ruth out of the kitchen ''Your sisters are very ... '' he started and paused thinking ''weird?'' I suggested ''Interesting, I was going to say Interesting'' he said and I nodded I was gonna start making breakfast when Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me for a kiss, ''You relax little missy, I'm making you breakfast today'' he said and kissed my forehead I smiled and kissed his cheek ''Thank you'' I said as he sat me down on the counter, ''Any special requests?'' he asked I shook my head ''Well I can't cook you so .. anything you like'' I said he laughed ''And I would have done it for you naked y'know?'' he winked ''But your sisters are here'' he said and pouted I laughed at his cuteness, ''It's fine, I'll survive'' I said still laughing as he started working, I watched him make coffee and add marshmallows, and make eggs and bacon, when he finally was done, he came towards me and helped me down from the counter, and sat me down on the chair and sat sat next to me ''So ... I was wondering'' he started ''Yes?'' I asked ''If you wanna come and have dinner at my house tonight'' he said I smiled at him ''Anything special?'' I asked ''Well, mom has been wanting to invite to celebrate your healthiness again, and well .. I want you to meet my dad .. my real dad'' he said a bit embarrassed ''You don't have to if you're not interested'' he muttered playing with his egg, I put my hand over his and smiled warmly ''I'd love to. Harry, you asking this from me means so much to me'' I said he looked up at me and smiled ''Thank you'' He said ''But there's one more thing you need to know ..'' he said ''what is it?'' I asked ''Lizzy is coming too ..'' he said I sighed ''Oh yay!'' I said sarcastically, Basically Lizzy is Harry's cousin from far away in his family, she's kind of vain and annoying, but mainly what bothers me about her is that she loves Harry, not like innocent love, she just wants him to date her cause he's hot and she's even willing to get him in her pants just for fun. that annoyed me bug time! she never met me face to face but Harry used to complain about her in front of me, which is really funny, ''I'm sorry!, but just remember this visit is meant to focus on you meeting my dad'' he said I nodded ''It's fine, I'll manage'' I said as I finished my coffee ''OK, then I have to go home, take a shower and get ready then I'll pick you up at 6:00, wear a nice dress to fit your beautiful face'' he said I smiled ''It's just a dinner, why a dress?'' I asked ''So I could show them all how gorgeous my girlfriend is'' he said and kissed me ''I'll leave now, before you realize that you have to do the dishes'' he said getting up ''You little cheeky devil'' I said he laughed ''I'm just kidding, I'll help you'' he said and we washed the dishes together.

After Harry left I went to my room and took a very long bath, probably the longest I have ever had, I walked out and opened my closet looking for a dress to wear, I changed into these : [polyvore]   

I didn't feel like wearing heels, by the time I was done it was already 5:30, I sat in the living room, waiting patiently, and as the minutes passed I felt myself getting nervous, what if his dad doesn't like me, what if he shuts me down, I mean this is a big deal for Harry, and I'm sure he'll get disappointed and sad if his father didn't like me, the doorbell rang bringing me back to reality, I opened the door and Harry was smiling at me ''You look breath taking'' he said I smiled ''Not so bad yourself'' I said looking at the handsome young man in front of me : [weheartit] , I looked at him and noticed something ''Did you cut your hair?'' I asked ''A slight trim, but How did you notice?'' he asked I smiled ''honestly .. I dunno'' I shrugged he laughed ''OK, grab your jacket and let's go!'' he said I nodded and got my jacket, put it on and we headed our way to his house. 

''Destiny!'' Anne Harry's mom said and hugged me I hugged her back ''I was very happy when Harry told me you got so much better'' she said I smiled at her ''Thank you'' I said then Gemma came and hugged me tightly ''Thank God you're here!, Lizzy is killing me!'' she whispered in my ears I laughed a little, we pulled apart and Harry slipped an arm around my waist ''Mark isn't here yet, so you might wanna go sit in the living room'' Anne said I nodded and walked with Harry and Gemma to the living room, I went inside to see her, Lizzy, and there goes my confidence. she was really pretty, I took a deep breath ''oh he's finally here! hi Harry, it's been such a long time since I last saw you'' she said pulling Harry and hugging him, when they pulled apart and she looked at me ''Oh hi there, are you Gemma's friend?'' she asked I was about to say yes, just to avoid and awkwardness, but Harry was faster than me ''No, this is Destiny, my girlfriend'' Harry said and put his arm around my shoulder, I smiled at how proudly he said it, ''Hmmm, I'm Lizzy'' she said I nodded ''Nice to meet you'' I said she just nodded, Harry pulled me to the couch, he sat down, and just as I was going to sit next to him, he pulled my waist and sat me on his lap, I felt it would be kinda weird to sit on his lap in front of his mom and step dad, I giggled and pulled his hands away and sat next to him we sat there talking for half an hour, basically the talk was just between me, Harry and Gemma, Lizzy would say something every now and them, but mostly she was looking at Harry, or shooting daggers at me, I was uncomfortable and feeling a tad insecure, but Harry kept a smile on my face.

''OK, OK, I'll do Niall!'' Harry said excited after I made an impression of Zayn, ''Hi, I'm Niall, I'm Irish and I love Nando's'' Harry said using his well practiced fake Irish accent, I laughed so hard along with the others, just the Anne came in ''Harry, Gemma, he's here'' she said the laughter faded, Harry took my hand ''Come on then!'' he said ''No, I think you should see him first, without me, you can introduce me later'' I said to him he sighed ''OK, I'll be back'' he said and pecked my lips, I smiled at myself after watching him walk out the living room, I could hear voices, but couldn't get what they were saying. I sat there awkwardly ''So you and Harry, looks very serious'' I heard Lizzy say, I shrugged ''I guess'' I said after a few more minutes of silence Harry's head showed up at the door ''You can come, both'' he said and I got up first Lizzy held me back by grabbing my arm ''Listen, I may not be able to 'date' him cause he has you, but I an still get him in my bed, be sure at that, while I'm very sure I'm better than you at that'' she said with a smug look on her face, I just looked away and pulled my arm slightly and walked out of the living room, OK, this is it. the moment. where I'll meet Harry's dad.