Chapter 1:Terra's back? 0-0

Welcome to my next role-playing/fanfiction story, or whatever you call it. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Well, Let's get started.

 Disclaimer: I don't own anything, sadly. :'( If I did, teen titans would have a 6th season, and Terra wouldn't of met the titans.

  Raven then decided to rest her eyes. She slowly closes them. Meanwhile, Beast boy was watching the 2 of them. He just figured out that Raven liked Shadow back too and he begins to sulk.  Beast boy(sad):Why does he always get the girls? Raven hears him and looks up at him. Raven:Beast boy?  Beast boy(sadly):Well, its very clear she doesn't like me like that. He sighs sadly. He had a secret crush on Raven, but didn't tell her. He knew that Shadow had a crush on her, but he didn't expect her to  like him back. He decides to get a snack. Beast boy(sad):I'm going to get some waffles. He walks to the kitchen.

 Raven sighs. She knew something was wrong with Beast boy, and decided to go talk to him. She gets up. She tries  to talk to him, but Starfire walks up to her with a happy smile on her face. Starfire(happily):I have returned. Did you um...miss the me? Raven:Where were you guys? Starfire:Well, me and the Robin went on the most exciting of the picnic. Raven sighs. Meanwhile, Beast boy was in his room,looking at a picture of Terra he had kept. He missed her since Shadow killed her. He then sighs sadly. Beast boy(sadly):I know someone who likes me, but Raven would freak. But, at least I'd had somebody.

 He revives Terra. (Don't ask me how, I didn't play Beast boy, so I don't know how he revived her)  She then wakes up. Beast boy:Terra? You okay? What did they do to you? Terra looks around. She couldn't believe she was alive. She looks to her left and saw Beast boy there, looking at her. Terra: Oh hey Beast boy, how's it going? Did you bring me back? Beast boy: Terra! Yes! He hugs her. He was so happy that Terra was back. Beast boy:C'mon, lets go show Raven a lesson for liking some stupid hedgehog, I mean for um...yeah, lets go. Terra looks at him suspiciously. She didn't know he liked Raven, but she was suspicious.   Terra(meanly):Why do you care if she likes someone? You don't like her, do you?

 Beast boy started to panic. He didn't want to tell Terra after he brought her back. He had to say something. Beast boy:What? No, that's crazy! Terra crosses her arms. Terra(meanly):If you like Raven, why did you bring me back? I thought you loved me, but if you like that stupid demon girl, I'll- He cuts her off. Beast boy:I mean honestly, why would I like her? I um...I like you, Terra. Terra smirks. She wanted to test him. Terra:Okay than, to prove you don't like her, let's kill her then. Would you want to do that? She flutter her eyes in a cute way. Beast boy tried to think of an excuse not to do that. Beast boy(nervous):But I well, I mean, she's my...uh...friend just, not that kind of friend. I mean...like...bros, yeah, we're bros. Terra shook her head in annoyance.

 She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Terra:I ain't buying it. So I'm going to kill her, so you're either in or out. Which is it? Beast boy(worried):Uh well...I-I don't know...I'm scared. He stood there.  He knew he had to talk to her, try to talk Terra out of killing Raven. But, what could he say?

END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM TRYING TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS LONGER THEN I USUALLY DO. READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT!