Chapter 8: Raven & Terra's talk.

*Sighs* So here is the next chapter of this role-playing that I know that no one is going to read.  I guess then I won't post anymore. Unless I want to. So here is the next chapter of this whatever you wanna call it.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything, so don't even ask.

 Raven then caught up with Terra. She saw that she was at the edge of the island around the tower, skipping stones into the water. Raven sat next to her. Raven(mad):I can't believe you, Terra, why would you even go and kiss my boyfriend? Terra:Raven...I'm...sorry, I didn't mean to. Raven then calms down. Raven:Be honest, did Shadow kiss you back? She hoped that he didn't.  Terra:No, I kissed him, but he didn't kiss back.  Raven gasps in shock. Raven(shocked):Beast boy lied to me?! She couldn't stand lairs. Now, she was angry at Beast boy for lying to her. Terra:I'm afraid he did. Raven(mad):I can't believe him. Terra:Well, believe it, because its the truth. Raven(shocked):He thought if he lied, I'll break up with Shadow and he can have a chance at me.

 She notices the look on Terra's face. It was her lying face. Raven(mad):No, you're lying you just want Beast boy back.Well let me tell you something, he is over you! You broke his heart too many times. He won't fall for it again. What's wrong with you?! You like every boy I like. Terra:Technically  Raven, you &  Shadow didn't break up & you kissed Beast boy, so you did cheat on your boyfriend. Raven glares at her. She didn't want to talk about that. Raven(mad):No, I never told Beast boy we were together. He told me his feelings, then "he" kissed me, that's all that happened. Terra didn't believe her. Terra:Sure, that's what happened. Raven growls at her. Raven(mad):That did happen. You're the one who cheated. You kissed Shadow when you were with Beast boy. Terra(mimiking Raven):Well, I never said I was together with him.

 Raven growls. She was tired of Terra of thinking things were a joke. She had to tell her off. Raven(mad):See? You think everything is a joke! You know what?! None of this would of happened if Beast boy left you dead! He shouldn't of brought you back. Terra get up. Terra(meanly): You know what, Raven? I never liked you, so of course I'd kissed Shadow & guess what?! I liked it...a lot. So go find some other goth boy to like. Raven couldn't take her anymore. She wanted Terra out of her life....for good this time. Her eyes glow red. Raven(demon voice):That does it! She tackles  Terra and punches her in the stomach. She wanted to teach Terra a lesson. She wanted Terra to know how much she hurt her feelings. Raven(demon voice):We gave you everything! You're such an ediot!

 Terra got up. Terra(mean):Come on, Rae-Rae, Beast boy only kissed you cause he saw me and wanted to make me jealous. Raven got mad and uses her powers to throw the traitor into the water around the tower. Terra got  up  & glares at her. Terra(annoyed):Really? Raven(mad):And don't call me Rae-Rae. She was tired of telling people to stop calling her any other name besides her real name. Terra throws a rock, but Raven breaks it. They both then calm down. Raven:Terra, what are we doing? We're letting boys get in the way of us becoming friends. She didn't know why she just said that, but that wasn't important. Terra hated to admit it, but she was right. They needed to calm down. Terra:Yeah...right. Maybe we should break up with them, that way, we're both happy. Raven:Uh...Beast boy did break up with you. Terra:Oh...right.

  She then pulls out a bottle. Raven looks at it. She didn't know what the bottle was or what it was for. She raises an eyebrow. Raven:What's that?  Terra knew what it was, but she didn't want to tell Raven what it was. She had to make something up. Terra:It's uh...perfume. Here, try it out. She sprays Raven with it, and Raven falls to the ground, unconscious. Terra laughs evilly as she puts the bottle away.  Terra:She won't remember a thing that had happened for the past 7 hours. I'm doing her a favor. She hops on a rock, then floats away.

END OF THE CHAPTER

I hope you guys are enjoying these stories as much as I did making them. Read the next chapter to see what'll happen next!!!