Chapter 9: Raven's memory

*Yawns* So is another chapter to this story.  This story should be almost done, but I'm not totally sure yet. So here is chapter nine, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed making it with my internet friends.

Disclaimer:I don't own a single thing, so don't even ask. If I owned teen titans, do you think Terra would exist? No, she wouldn't.

   Raven then woke up. She sat up and looked around. She didn't remember anything that just happened. Just then, Shadow ran up to her. He wanted to talk to her, and make sure they were okay. He didn't know that she lost her memory.  Shadow:Raven, listen, if you saw Terra kiss me, I didn't kiss her back. She was flirting with me, & she kissed me. Raven looked at him confused. She doesn't know what he was talking about. Raven:What are you talking about? Wait, how did I get here? Last thing I remember was saying good bye to everyone after fighting with Beast boy. Shadow then realizes what happened. Shadow:Amnesia huh? I've been there before. Raven:I have amnesia? how did that happen?

 Sonic came out of nowhere. Sonic:I can tell ya how. I saw the whole thing. The couple was wondering how Sonic got there, why is he there, and where did her come from. but, they thought it didn't matter right now. Shadow:You did? Sonic knew he shouldn't tell them why she was sprayed with the bottle. So, he tried to hide it. Sonic:Yeah, Terra sprayed you with a bottle & you forgot everything that happened until now. Raven:Terra? Sonic:Yeah. Shadow:Raven, if you're still thinking about leaving the titans, I have a mansion in Station Square we could go to. Raven nods her head. Raven:Sure, I'll go pack.

 She floated towards the tower as Terra came up to Shadow on a rock. She hops off and ran up to him. Terra:We need to talk. Shadow:Okay, I guess. Terra sighs. She knew that he would be mad at her for what she did, so she had to apologize to him. Terra:Look, I wanted to say...I'm sorry. Shadow(mad):For what? Kissing me out of nowhere? Terra:Yes, I...kinda started to have a crush on you. That's why I did it. Shadow:I'm sorry too, cause my heart still belongs to Raven. Terra:I see. She then had tears fall down her face. She was upset that she caused so much trouble between them. And that she also hurt Beast boy. Terra(starting to cry):But, now I don't have anyone. Beast boy saw what happened and broke up with me. I hurt him, and if I didn't spray Raven with the memory spray, I would of hurt her too. I'm so sorry.

 Shadow then saw that she was upset. He felt bad for her. Shadow:Aww. He hugs Terra. Shadow:It's okay, it's okay. Terra(crying):I should of tried to be her friend. But, I didn't. Shadow:Now, I feel bad. He knew that he had to go before Raven was finished packing. Because what if she walked up to them and saw them hugging. He then pulls away from the hug. Shadow:But, now I think it's time for me to go. (Where did Sonic go? Did he just leave as the 2 were talking? Let's just say he did)  He was about to turn around, but Terra stopped him. Terra:Wait, how can I make it up to her? Shadow:try buying her flowers, or something, but I'm really in a hurry. See ya.

 He then walks away to the tower. Terra watches as he was no longer there. Terra(thinks):I should of told him what Raven did. Why didn't I? He should know. Meanwhile, Shadow walks into Raven's room as she was packing her things. She threw them into a portal that'll take them to the mansion. (cuz how else would she get them all there?)Shadow:Hey, Raven, ready to go? Raven:Of course. They head outside and walks towards Shadow's motorcycle.  Shadow hops on it. Raven:I need to remember what happened. Shadow: I have something that'll make you remember. He starts his motorcycle. Shadow:Well, you're gonna hop on, or what?