Chapter 5: The argument 0-0

Here is the next chapter of this story. I'll try my best to make it longer than my usual chapters. SO, let's get going.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything, sadly.

 Beast boy & Terra turns to look at Raven. Terra:Stay out of it,  creepy witch. Raven's eyes glow red. She wanted to attack Terra for calling her a witch. She hated being called that. But that wasn't important right now. What was important was taking care of Beast boy. Beast boy(madly):Leave her alone, Raven, she's not doing anything. Tears then fall down his face. Beast boy(sad):You don't know how much she means to me, you can't hurt her. That made Raven snap. Raven(yells): How dare you bring her back! You know I can't stand her. She tried to kill me and make me feel bad about myself, so why do you care so much about this stupid girl?! She pulls her hood up and crosses her arms. Raven(madly):And don't think I won't hurt her, cause I will. Her eyes glow red again and she slams Beast boy against the wall with her powers. Terra:Raven, leave him alone.

 Raven glares at her. Beast boy(mad):St-Stop! Raven, please! She's the only friend I have, she's the only person I have...how would you like it if I killed Shadow?! I can't stand him. He wipes his tears. Raven was shocked that Beast boy would threaten to kill anyone, but what made her mad was that he threatened to kill her boyfriend. Raven wouldn't allow anyone to threaten that to her, not even Beast boy. She growls at him. Meanwhile, the others have finally defeated Brother-Blood and his army of robots. Cyborg then hears arguing from outside. Cyborg:I hear BB & Raven arguing, we should stop them.

 Shadow had a bad feeling about what they were arguing about. Shadow:Oh, dear, this won't end well. The rest of the heroes walk outside. Meanwhile, Raven was still holding Beast boy against the wall with her powers. She glares at him again. Raven(mad):Don't you ever threaten him, what has he ever done to you?! Beast boy(sad & mad):Raven...he took you away from me! Before Terra saved me... I-I loved you. It's a good thing Terra made me realize you're a jerk! Raven was in shock of what she just heard. Beast boy, the guy that annoyed her with jokes. The guy that she had a crush on long ago loved her?

 She didn't know what to do, so  she let him off the wall and puts him down gently. But, she was also mad that he called her a jerk. As the others caught up with them, Beast boy was storming off. Raven wasn't finished with her arguing. Raven(mad):Oh no, you don't, you're not getting the last words here. She marches towards him, but Terra blocks her. Terra:Lets just stop this. Raven couldn't take Terra anymore, so her eyes glowed white and Terra gets sent flying across the street. That made Beast boy even more mad. Beast boy:Terra! Raven...stop, I'm begging you! He runs towards Terra. Beast boy(mad):Raven, you are wasting your time. He looks at Terra. Beast boy: You okay, Terra?

 She got up. Terra:I'm fine, Beast boy. Raven wasn't really believing that he loved her, because if he did love her, why would he be taking Terra's side. Plus, if he really loved her, wouldn't he want her to be happy, whether she was dating him or not. Raven(mad):Beast boy, you are nothing but a jealous maniac. If you loved me, you'll let me be. I don't care who you end up with, unless its Terra. Which it is, so why are you yelling at me for? You started this whole thing by brining her back.  Terra:Shut up, demon. Raven(mad):Make me. Terra(mad):Don't make me kill you. Raven realizes what she was doing, then stops. She calms down a little bit. Raven(upset):Beast boy, we're suppose to be friends. Why would you do this? Cyborg:Yeah man, why is Terra you're only friend? I thought I was your best friend. Robin:You should only be mad at Raven, what did the rest of us do to you?