Chapter 6:Terra causing trouble...again! :0

*Yawns* So here is another chapter of my role-playing that no one is reading. *sighs* Anyways, some more drama starts up in this chapter. What does Terra do this time? Well, let's find out. Oh, and if anyone has any questions about the role-playing, please ask me.

 Disclaimer:I don't own anything, so don't even ask.

  Meanwhile, Terra arrives at the tower. She saw Shadow in the front with his motorcycle. She hops off the rock  and walks up to him. Terra:Hey there, Shadow. He looks up and sees Terra in front of him. Shadow:Oh, hey Terra, just waiting for Raven. Terra starts looking at him weirdly. She smiles evilly as she got an idea. Terra:Why wait for Raven when I'm  right here? Shadow looks at her like she's crazy. Shadow:What are you getting at? Terra:We can head inside and talk.  Shadow sighs. Shadow:Fine. They walk into  the tower. They head to the common room and sat on the couch. Terra looks at him. Shadow was feeling uncomfortable around her. But she wanted to talk. Terra:So, when did you & Raven meet? Shadow:Well, the G.U.N agency needed new recruits. Then, Omega told the commander about you guys & they sent me here to see if they wanted to join, so they joined, & over the time, I started having feelings for Raven, then we fought Slade, & I told her about my past, then I sorta kissed her out of nowhere.

 Terra nods as she listens to the story. Terra:So, you really like her? Shadow:Yeah. He was wondering why Terra was asking him all these questions. Meanwhile...Beast boy was trying to walk away, but Raven was  following him. She just wished he would stop being so stubborn and talk to her. Raven(annoyed):Can you stop walking away from me while I'm trying to talk to you? Beast boy stops walking and turns towards her. Beast boy(upset):why do you need to talk to me? I just want to go live my suckish hard and painful life. Raven:Look, I want us to at least be friends. I had a harsh life. Malchior broke my heart, my father made me his portal, & I don't want to lose out friendship. Can we at least try to be friends? Beast boy(upset):Raven...but then, I'd have to see you & Shadow everyday, just making out!   Raven's eyes widen after Beast boy said that.

She was embarrassed that he would watch them. Raven(shocked):You saw that? Beast boy(upset): Raven, of course I did, & it broke my heart. He looks down at his chest and sighs. Raven sighs sadly. She felt bad that he had to see her  & Shadow kissing a lot. She had to make him feel better. She puts her hand on his shoulder. Raven:Beast boy, I'm so sorry you had to see that, you weren't suppose to- He pushes her away. Beast boy(sad and mad):Don't touch me! Raven was shocked that he would push her away. Beast boy(sad):Are you done? Can I... He stops talking to wipe his tears away. Beast boy(sad):Can I walk away now? Raven felt bad that she broke his heart. She holds in her tears. Raven(sad):Beast boy, I didn't want this to happen. I messed up our friendship I'm sorry. If I could make it up to you, believe me, I will.

 Beast boy stood there, thinking. He knew it was no way her fault they weren't together, and yet, he was blaming it on her. He had to stop. Beast boy:Just...never mind, Raven...Shadow is the reason our friendship broke, not you. But you know, the only way to patch up our friendship starts with him. Raven had a bad feeling about what he was going to say. Raven(worried):What are you talking about? Beast boy(mad):You have to break up with him if you care about me! He turns to a hawk and flies away. Raven stood there in shock  She was shocked that Beast boy would tell her to do such a thing. Raven: I don't believe him!

 Meanwhile, Terra & Shadow had went to Raven's room.(Idk why, they jut did) They were on her bed. Terra:So... She scoots towards him. Terra:Why have a violet goth chick, when you can have a pretty blonde? (Uh,no... there's no TerraXShadow in this. That would be awkward. I just thought it would be funny that Terra had a crush on every guy Raven liked) Shadow looked at her weirdly. He didn't like the look on her face. Shadow:What are you getting at? Terra:It's just...Beast boy was all like, "Shadow has the good looks" I thought he was wrong. But, now...looking at you, I see I was wrong. You're so darn cute.

 Shadow blushes. Shadow:My fan girls tell me that all the time. They're always chasing me around. It's a good thing they can't find me here.Terra:Come on, Shadow, I know you want me. (I felt odd just typing that) Shadow wanted her to go away. He had to say something to make her go. Shadow:I kinda do, but Raven would be heartbroken if she saw me with you. He saw that she wasn't leaving. He knew he was in trouble now if he didn't leave. Meanwhile, Starfire was flying around the City as she saw Raven. She flew up to her. She saw that she was crying. She lands besides her. Starfire:Raven, what is the wrong?  Raven(sad):Beast boy said if I want to be friends with him, I have to break up with Shadow. Why would he do this? Shadow means the world to me. Why can't he see that?

 Starfire felt bad for her friend. She knew Beast boy wasn't the type of person to say that to her. She had to calm Raven down. Starfire:Well, when you love somebody Raven, they don't focus on who you love. All they want is you, just understand Raven that he must be sad too. I mean, what if Shadow didn't like you? So remember, be gentle with him. Raven sighs. Who knew Starfire gave great advice on romance? Maybe she watches a lot of teen shows. Raven(sad):If he really was my friend, he'd be happy for me. Why does he have to be so jealous of my relationship? I mean, I know why...but I'm so confused right now. Starfire:Well, be mad at him Rae, but I know you have a place in your heart for him.

 Raven stood there, thinking a little bit. Meanwhile, Terra was still trying to get Shadow to go out with her. It didn't seem to work. (Cause why would anyone go out with her? She's a traitor after all) Terra:Come on, I won't tell her. Shadow knew he wasn't going to get out of there. Shadow:I don't know, I'll have to think about it....wait, don't you like Beast boy? Terra:Oh, who cares about Beast boy? I like you now. She then kisses him as Beast boy walks by. He saw them and was mad. Beast boy:Terra? He starts to cry. Beast boy:How could you? I thought you said you'd always be there for me? 

 Terra pulls away and saw Beast boy on the ground. She felt bad for what just happened.  Terra:Beast boy? You weren't suppose to- He cuts her off. Beast boy(mad):What?! I wasn't suppose to see that?! Well, that's what Raven said. Are all my friends hiding something from me? Why Terra? Why would you hurt me like this? (why did Beast boy even go in Raven's room? xD)  Terra(feeling bad):Come on Beast boy, I was only flirting and I kind of lost it. I mean, its not like that. Beast boy knew that she shouldn't be trusted anymore. Beast boy(mad):But Terra...I don't care. We are over! He runs out her room as Starfire and Raven came in the room. He runs by them, knocking Starfire into Raven. He runs off.  Starfire got up and quickly went into Ravens room. She saw Terra was kissing Shadow and she snaps a picture of it. (where did she get the camera from? Idk)

 That made Starfire mad too. Starfire(mad):Terra, on my planet, we have a name for people like you! Glorbidorbians!  Raven gets up. She had no idea what was going on. Raven:What's with him? Starfire:Shadow and Terra were kissing. I even got a photo of it. She shows the photo to Raven. Raven looks at it. She storms into her room and tackles Terra.  Raven(mad):You monster! How could you kiss my boyfriend like that?! (Shadow quickly teleported out the room after Starfire had left the first time) Terra:Come on, Raven, you know he liked it. Raven got mad and knocks Terra unconscious. She then flies outside crying again.

END OF THIS CHAPTER

Wow, I bet no one saw that coming. Did you? Will Raven and Shadow break up? Or will she give him another chance? You'll have to read the next couple of chapters to find out!

I would also like to thank my friends that helped me make this role-playing, if they ever see this. I doubt that. Don't forget to comment on what you think about these stories. Because, I don't have comments other then one made by my sister.

:D