Chapter 1 {Holding the feeling in}

Tommy's pov:I walked in my dressing room and grabbed my stuff for tomorrow's GNT tour, i play Guitar/bass for Adam Lambert, the lead singer of the band, he is really hot and nice. I have feelings for him but, never told him about it cus, well, i'm scared he might reject me and my love for him, besides, he's dating someone named Sauli Koskinen, he's nice and all but i'm usually jealous of him. I act happy for Adam that he's dating but, at the same time upset and depressed cus well, i wanted to date him but, we all know i can't let my true feelings for him. We kiss at the beginning of his concerts but, everyone even Adam thinks we're doing it for fun but, i don't think that. I love kissing him, and i want to but, ugh! Since Adam's been dating Sauli, we never kissed at all and i'm pretty upset about that but, it's fine. Not everything goes on forever sadly and that didn't last very long, we kissed at the GNT concerts probably 20 times but, that wasn't really enough for me. We even have our own shipname, Adommy. People make fanfics about us and i usually read them when Adam or no one's around and boy, let me tell you. I wanted all those things to happen for real but ugh! People now have made stories about Sauli and Adam and it fucking pisses me off! I hate it when people are now obsessed with THEM now, they forgot about me and Adam. But, i'll quit talking about that, i have more important things to do then rag on about my love for Adam. I saw Adam inside the bus and saw him watching tv, he was practicing his lines for his album For Your Entertainment, his voice was amazing! I loved it and so did everyone one else, and to be honest, even though i play for Adam, i have his whole album on my phone so i can listen to it. I walked in and walked past him, i put my stuff in my room and sat on my bed, i was hurt and upset inside cus i wanted Adam to break up with Sauli and be with me but, that's his relationship, not mine. I changed my clothes and put on my PJ pants and was shirtless, i searched on my phone and saw Adam's performance of us kissing and all on Youtube, i smiled and read the comments while watching the video, some of them were nice but some of them were mean and were on Saulbert, Adam and Sauli. After i got done, i heard someone knock on my door.

"Tommy, it's Adam, can we talk for a sec?"

"Uh sure, hang on." I said as i got out of bed and opened the door, Adam was standing there chilling on the wall.

"Hey, can i talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, come on in." I said as i let him in and closed the door, Adam sat on my bed and sighed.

"Since we've done the GNT tours, Sauli called me and asked me about something."

"What did he ask?" I said sitting besides him.

"He wants us to stop kissing on stage whenever me and him are together."

My heart broke, i couldn't believe he wanted to do that.

"But you said to him we do it for fun, right?"

"Yeah but, he doesn't want us doing it cus it makes him all jealous inside and makes him envy you."

"Oh, well, that's fine. I'm cool with that." I said fake smiling, i wasn't cool with that at all! 

"You sure? Cus, you seemed to have ignored me when you walked in."

"I was thinking of something, ok?" I said annoyed.

"What were you thinking?"

I looked down, knowing he'll never want me to say it or hear it from me.

"Tell me." Adam said begging me.

"I-I can't."

"Why? Is it bad?" Adam said wondering.

"No never! I just can't say it Adam, it's stupid." I said sighing