Chapter 17 {Is she just using me?}

Tommy's pov:I felt Adam's pulse and heard him still breathing but not moving, i called 911 and told them to hurry and save him. I felt Liz's hand on my shoulder and rubbing it softly

"Tommy, he is just faking it." 

I nudged my shoulder to get her hand off and looked at her.

"Why...Why would you do that? Adam's one of my best friends and you just had to hurt him." I said chocking up.

"Clearly he deserved it for saying bullshit about me." She said trying to defend herself, i shook my head in disappointment of what she just did to him. I can't be with her if she's like this, i have to cut it off.

"Clearly you need help." I said to her, she looked upset and broken.

"T-Tommy..."

"I can't be with you if you act like this to my friends, Liz. I need to know the truth, is what Adam said true?"

She looked upset, she must be hiding something from me that i don't know.

"Is what Adam said true?" I repeated myself to her.

"I-I-" Was all she could say, before i could say anything, the doctors came in and took Adam to the van. I was about to leave when Liz grabbed my arm.

"Tommy wait!"

I sighed and nudged my arm away and ran to my car, leaving Liz in the mall. I followed the van and saw Adam on the gurney, i was so scared and worried about him, i hope he'll be ok.

"How did this happen?" One of the doctors asked me.

"Um, this girl threw him down really hard and punched him, his head is cracked and bleeding."

"Do you know who this girl is?" He asked me, i didn't want to lie but i didn't want to tell the truth either but, Liz is messed up and she needs help but, i need to know if she's just using me.

"No sir."

"Ok then, we'll make sure that your boyfriend gets better."

What did he say?!