Chapter 15 {What the fuck is going on!?}

|After the movies| 

Tommy's pov:Liz and i decided to sit and chat for a while after the movie, she wanted to try and go see Insidious with me so finally! She and i talked about what's been happening with both our careers and she said it was fine and i said the same, after a while we decided to get some frozen yogurt on the other side of the mall. It was 10 minutes away from the theater so we talked some more when we were walking, we got some yogurt and went to eat and talk yeah, we were talkative i know but after all that, we just sat the whole day talking.

"Listen Tommy, i gotta say it, do you really love me or were you just saying it cuz i said it?"

I didn't wanna lie but i didn't wanna tell the truth either!

"Of course Liz, ever since you cut it off cuz of how we were to each other, i admit i was-"

"Hurt?" She finished for me.

"Yeah and i wanted you back since then and now, i got you back."

"I'm sorry i broke your heart Tommy, i didn't mean to and didn't want to! My manager made me."

"Why? We were perfect for each other! Why'd you listen to him?"

"Cuz, he said he wanted to make my career interesting and popular and i couldn't say no but, i didn't want to break it up between us."

I admit, i did miss her and did still love her but, after hearing that, it made me not love her the same.

"I'm sorry Tommy, i'll get out of your way if you want me to." She said getting up and leaving.

"Wait Liz!" I said to her and kissed her.

Adam's pov:I arrived at the mall and looked for Tommy at the theather but didn't see him, his car is still here but i don't know where he is, maybe i should ask someone.

"Hey, do you know where a blonde emo haired guy went to?" I asked someone.

"Yeah, he went to the yogurt stand down by the fountain. Just keep going north till you see it."

"Thanks." I said to him and ran there.

I ran there and noticed a blonde headed guy, i saw his face and saw Tommy...kissing LIZ!? I became angry and jealous at him and clenced my fists

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I yelled at him furiously.

He saw me and looked surprised yet mad.

"Adam!?" He questioned me.

"What do you want gay freak?" Liz insulted me.

"You keep your god damn mouth shut Hillz!"