Chapter 3 {Why are you hiding it from him?}

The next day

Tommy's pov:I woke up out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. i hope i didn't give away too much information to Adam about my crush about him, i don't want him to hate me! I'm just glad he didn't care if i disliked Sauli or not, he just had to know but, maybe i should tell him about my crush about him, it might be worth it but on the other hand, probably not. I got out of the shower and saw Ashley and Monte with Adam, i hope he didn't tell them about my crush about him. I walked in wearing my Metallica shirt, jeans and black creepers.

"Hey guys." I said smiling.

"Hey Tommy." Ashley and Monte said smiling back.

"How did you sleep?" Adam wondered.

"Pretty good, what time are we leaving?"

"About 10." Monte said checking his watch.

"Oh, uh Ash, Monte, can i talk to you guys for a minute? It's kinda important."

"Sure." They both said.

They followed me to my room and shut the door and locked it.

"What's up?" Monte said sitting on my bed.

"I have a crush on someone."

"Really? Oh my god! Who?"

"If i tell you guys, you both have to SWEAR to keep it a secret."

"We will, what is it?"

"Ok, you know how me and Adam always kissed at the GNT concerts, right?"

"Yeah?" Monte said.

"Well, i like Adam, as a boyfriend."

"You're in love with-" Ashley and Monte stopped when i covered their mouths.

"Sh! Keep it low guys!" I said covering their mouths.

"Sorry, but you're really in love with Adam?" Ashley whispered.

"Yeah, i know he's dating Sauli but it's just, i get jealous whenever they kiss, hang out or make out in front of us. I know he's in love with him but, i just want Adam to be with me and only me. That's stupid, isn't it?"

"No, Tommy, it's ok if you're jealous, you don't have to hide it from us OR Adam. Why can't you tell him?" Ashley said rubbing my shoulder.

"Cus, I don't want Adam to hate me."

"Oh come on! Adam's your best friend, why are you scared he's gonna hate you?"

"Cuz, if i say i love him, what if he rejects me and my love for him? That'll be so awkward for us and our friendship and i don't wanna risk getting a awkward friendship between us."

"But what if he DOES love you back? Maybe he's hiding it cus of Sauli."

"Why would he hide it from him and why would he be in love with me? He's got Sauli, he doesn't need me."

"Maybe he's in love with you but is scared of what Sauli and you would say, you know how Sauli is with Adam being around guys. Maybe he IS in love with you, don't you wanna tell him that you JUST don't have a crush on him?"

"I told him i had a crush on him but, that wasn't all."

"Well, at least you're getting to the point where you're almost gonna tell him you like him."

"I guess, but really guys, keep it from Adam. I don't want him to know cus i don't wanna make him feel all guilty for me and break up with Sauli cus of me."

"Ok Tom, we'll keep it. We promise." Ashley said leaving with Monte.

"*sighs* I gotta tell him, it's killing me." 

Later.

[Adam and the band were practicing for the concert at the NYC park, after they got done, Tommy sighed and went to Adam, knowing if he tells Adam his true colors, it'll be the most worst and awkward thing he's done]

"A-Adam, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure." Adam said following Tommy. "What's up?"

"Remember what i said about my crush to you last night?"

"*sighs* Yeah, we need to talk about that."

"Yeah and it's been killing me to say this to you but, even though this is gonna be the most dumbest thing i said, here it goes. Adam, i like you not as a friend, i like you as a boyfriend and seeing you with Sauli makes me feel like shit cus i didn't tell you my true feelings for you."

"Tommy, i like you that way too but, i don't wanna date you. Yes, we may have kissed a lot on stage but, it was just for fun."

"I know but, my feelings for you got up and i started to like you."

"Tommy, i'm trying to say this the nicest way ever but, i don't wanna date you."

Tommy was crushed, he KNEW Adam would say that. He was mad and pissed at himself, he was sorta mad at Adam.

"T-That's fine, you know what? I don't care." Tommy said storming past Adam.

"Tommy-"

"I don't care what you do Adam, don't like me that way! That's fucking fine!" Tommy said as he grabbed his bass and left crying.

Adam sighed and sat down, thinking why he had to say that, poor Tommy's hurt and it's all my fault, Adam thought. I gotta fix this, he thought.