three

I hope you all enjoy. :)

****
'Her piercing blue eyes bore into his, filled with tears. He felt all of his heart strings being pulled at, he couldn't stand to see her cry. "Why did you do this to me?" The man couldn't come up with a legitimate excuse. He had been cheating on her. After four years of being with her, the spark had went dull and he couldn't find it within himself to leave her. After all, she was his first love. 'Aiden, answer me!' She said sternly, the tears threatening to spill over. 'I-I love you. I always will, but the spark has faded. Please don't cry.' Anger flared in the young girls eyes, how could he even dare say he loved her when he was just in bed with another woman? She narrowed his eyes at him, her tiny body shaking with anger. 'I want you out of my house and I want you out now. I gave you four years of my life only to have you waste all of them. Don't you know how much this hurts me? Aiden nodded his head. She thought he was a pathetic excuse for a man and from that moment on, she promised herself she would never love again.'
***
Noah jumped at the sound of his name. He opened his eyes wearily, only to be met with the wide blue eyes of Emberly. He thought they looked much like the girl in his vision, but he couldn't be sure it was her. He only ever seen the girls eyes in his vision and nothing else. Not her face, hair, body or anything. 'A lot of people have blue eyes.' He thought to himself.

"Sleeping the day away are we?" She chuckled, taking a seat in one of the chairs before him.

"I guess you could say something like that." He knew she wouldn't believe him if he had said anything about his visions. Only his parents knew about them, and even they couldn't tell him what they meant.

"Well get your lazy butt up, I'm starving." Noah laughed at her, hearing his own stomach rumble.

"It seems I am too. What would you like?" He asked, grabbing his coat from the door.

"Italian sounds delicious."

"Italian it is then." He nodded her way and opened the door for her. He was surprised at his actions, seeing as he wasn't normally this nice. The vision had him shaken up, as they would often leave him.

Emberly walked ahead of him, wondering why he was being so nice to her. Normally huge CEO's were buttholes but this one seems different. She felt eyes staring into her back, she turned her head ever so slightly to see Mr. Axel staring at her long red locks.

"Is that your natural color?" Emberly scoffed.

"Yes and do you always stare down your assistants?" She asked, pressing the down button for the elevator.

"Wait, don't answer that." She said as she stepped onto the elevator.

"Normally I don't, no." Emberly laughed, not believing the man beside her.

"Sure. Anyways, what kind of meeting do you have tomorrow?"

"I'm supposed to be partnering with French Industries, if all goes as planned. They will be a huge investment for my company." Emberly nodded her head, she knew eventually she would get the hang of things but for now, most of this was a foreign language. She loved she had her own office though, it made her feel like those years in college finally paid off.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She was weary of taking it from her pocket. It was an old IPhone, that looked like it had been to hell and back.