five

So sorry for the long wait guys! I'm about to be out for summer so I should be able to update more! I love you all and thank you for your support so far!

**********

'Her eyes were transfixed on the sky above, the stars  drawing her in. Star gazing was one of her favorite past times, to her nothing was better than that.

"Babe, you still on planet earth over there?"
She laughed, nodding her head at the boy.

"Yeah, I'm just admiring them, you should buy me a star. That would make my life." Aiden scoffed beside her.

"Don't I already make your life?" She pondered for a second, then laughed.

"Of course you do love. But a star for myself would make it worth while."

"Oh so I'm not worth it?" The young girl rolled her eyes, beginning to be annoyed.

"Duh." She states simply, averting her gaze back up to the sky. She felt a poke at her side, and jumped slightly.

"What?" She asked, not breaking contact with the stars.

"Are you mad at me?" She laughed, shaking her head.

"Me, mad at you? Never!" He let out a sigh of relief.

"Good because you're going to be stuck with me for a while!"  At that, she laughed, finally breaking her gaze with the stars and turning her attention to the boy beside her.'

    "Mr. Axel?" Noah aroused in his chair,  his eyes meeting her perfect blue ones.

"So I see someone didn't get much sleep last night!" Emberly sat the coffee in front of his face. Noah gave out a sigh and took a sip. It tasted more like hazelnut than vanilla like he normally requested. He turned his head to look at her, admiring her smirk.

"Hazelnut?" Emberly's smirk turned into a nervous smile.

"Yeah. I was running late and ordered the first flavor I could think of. Hazelnut is always a nice change." Noah let out a chuckle, taking another sip.

"I may have found my new favorite. Thank you!" Breathing in relief, Emberly gave him one final smile before making way to her office. She sat comfortably in her chair, looking at the days tasks on a sticky note. The phone rang making her jump out of her skin.

"Emberly speaking, how may I help you?" She heard a deep laugh on the other end.

"You can help me by coming to my office." Groaning internally, she hung up the phone and drug herself to Noah's office.

"Yes, Mr. Axel?"

"Good took you long enough. What makes you think you can just walk out of my office without telling me goodbye?" Emberly rolled her eyes.

"You literally called me all the way back in here for that?"

"Maybe. Now I need you to help me run over a few things." She nodded, trying to keep up with all what he was saying. Something about how French Industries was a huge company in England and how this deal would either make or break his company. From looking at all of his finances, she could clearly tell this wasn't the truth. The man was loaded enough for thousands of people to be well off.

"Got it?" Noah watched as she put on a small smile, looking deeply into her eyes. An alien feeling bubbled up inside of him as he tried to fight a smile. She nodded, grabbing the paperwork from his desk. Today should be an easy day. The meeting was at four-thirty so she had plenty of time to look over things.

"Yeah I think so. Goodbye for now Mr. Axel." Noah laughed, showing a real smile at her. Emberly could feel her insides start to bubble. She loved his real smile, and it was one she knew not too many people got to see.

"Goodbye Ms. Emberly."

****

"I think you would be a good add on to this company. I appreciate you laying all of this out for us. We will call you in a few days to talk more about it." Noah shook hands with Mr. Caliver, giving him a huge smile.

"Thank you. You won't regret it." Noah walked away with a satisfactory feeling.

"Alright, I think we're done for the day." Emberly smiled up at him, thinking about how she was going to take a relaxing bubble bath when she got home.

"Okay! See you tomorrow Mr. Axel."

"Noah, remember?" She sighed,

"See you tomorrow, Noah."

"Better!" Emberly could hear him snickering from down the hall, making a small smile settle on her face. She didn't know how things with Noah and this job would turn out, but nonetheless she felt grateful.