Go! (An Epilogue of Sorts)

Mon-El laid on his back, staring up at the clouds. Maggie was next to him, her hands folded neatly on her stomach. She sighed happily, and he glanced over at her.

"What're you smiling about?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Oh, nothing." She said coyly, smirking at him.

He rolled his eyes, laughing gently. "This is my favorite part of summer."

"Really?" She asked, "It's not spending time with your girlfriend?"

He elbowed her, "Shut up. I look forward to these times all year; sitting on my roof, with my best friend, and looking at clouds."

"You're such a sap." She said, making him snort.

"And you're not?"

"Uh, yeah!" She said indignantly, "I pride myself on being a--"

"--Rebel without a cause?" He suggested.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Says the girl who celebrated a two month anniversary with her girlfriend last week." He teased, "Yeah, Maggs, you're real unconventional."

"Shut up." She groaned, making him laugh again.

They were silent for a long moment, watching the sky move slowly along. He suddenly turned to her, "Hey, Maggie."

"Mm?" She raised her eyebrows.

"We have girlfriends." He said, smiling like an idiot.

She burst out laughing, "Wow, really?"

He smiled, and turned back to the clouds. "I think that there's only one thing that could've gone better."

"And what's that?" She looked over at him.

"Well, we both got the girl," He began and she put a fist in the air, cheering happily as he chuckled. "We got into the semifinals, and had a good run. Winn got an almost perfect score on the SATs and Non got what he deserved."

"Here, here!" Maggie called, making him smile.

"But, I wish that, maybe, the Danvers hadn't decided to take an impromptu trip to Peru right after school ended." He said.

"Yeah." Maggie sighed, "Well, they should be back soon."

Suddenly, the skylight next to them creaked open. They both sat up straight, leaning back on their elbows against the shingles. A delicate hand lifted twizzlers up slowly, and then none other than the brown-haired head of Alex Danvers appeared. She grinned.

"We brought gifts." She said gently.

"We?" Maggie smiled knowingly.

Kara's head popped up near Alex's shoulder, as she stood lower down on the ladder. "Guess who?"

Mon-El held out a hand and helped them each onto the roof. Alex stepped carefully over his torso and sat in between him and Maggie, holding out the bag or red candy to her girlfriend.

"Kara said she thought she should repay you for those twizzlers you let Mon-El 'borrow' on their first date." She smirked.

Maggie leaned forwards, "Thank you, Kara."

"Of course." Kara beamed, sitting next to Mon-El as he stared up at her adoringly. "Oh, and this one isn't allowed to have any, they're just for you two."

"What?!" Mon-El cried, "What is this blasphemy?!" He looked at Kara, feigning hurt, "I thought you loved me."

"I do." She kissed his nose, "But, I also know you, and once you have one, you can't stop eating them."

He sighed dramatically, "That is true. They are my kryptonite, truly."

She grinned and laid down next to him, as Alex and Maggie did the same on his other side. He wrapped his arms around Kara, while Maggie and Alex began to eat the candy.

"So what were you two talking about?" Alex asked in between bites, "Your crippling loneliness since we Danvers left your life?"

"Yes, actually." Maggie smirked. "And also clouds. Mon-El is a big fan of them."

"God, way to ruin my street cred." He sighed.

Alex snorted, "Like you had any."

Kara lost it, laughing at her sister. He chuckled and shoved her gently. They all sat like that for a long time, staring up into the vast, blue, void, and talking. It was moments like this, that made every other one seem worth it.

~THE END~