Chapter 15; Shambles

*Alicia POV*

I found myself in tears in the guest bedroom that night. I wished that i could take it all back and rewind time. Things had been going so well before i made that mistake.

I'm not saying i blame alcohol 100%, but is is an evil thing. I was so intoxicated that i did something that would affect me for the rest of my life.

I had no future with Phil now. I didn't have much of anything, come to think of it. I just felt an emptiness in my heart that longed to be filled with his love.

I spent the entire night replaying the events in my head. There were some pieces i couldn't remember from that night with Randy. I remembered most of what happened, up until we actually slept together.

I called my sister Alaina, but she was busy with her daughter. I had never felt so alone in my entire life. I kept thinking back to when i told Phil.

"I can't marry you." Those words shot like daggers through my heart. He was so cold, and he had every right to be. Phil's walls had come right back up. I had spent so long trying to get him to open up to me, and it all go thrown away.

I decided to text Stephen, one of my true friends. He has always been there for me and offers some good advice.

A- Hey...

S- Did you tell him?

A- Yes

S- How did it go?

A- We both cried and it was really hard

S- Is he mad?

A- I think he is more sad than anything else.

S- I'm so sorry kid. Are you ok?

A- He told me he can't marry me....

S- Alicia, i am so sorry. I hope you guys can work this out. You are an amazing woman and you will be able to work past this.

A- I've never felt so alone.

S- Time will heal you. It will hurt, but you will make it thru this.

A- Promise?

S- I promise.

A- Thank you so much Stephen

S- Get some sleep fella

*Next morning*

I woke up after 3 hours of disturbing and rough hours of sleep. I tossed and turned so much that night. It was a pretty rough one...

I called Vince up and asked for some time off;

V- What can i do for you?

A- I know it's bad timing, but i need a couple weeks off.

V- What for?

A- To sort out my relationship. There is a lot going on right now.

V- I see.

A- It would mean a lot to me.

V- Well since you've been here near 6 years, i can arrange for you to get 3 or so weeks off.

A- Thank you so much Vince!

V- We will write you off with an injury of some sort! Good luck kid

I walked in the kitchen to find Phil sitting on the bar stool. He was reading a comic book and only glanced in my direction. 

"Hi," i whispered softly as i sat beside him.

"Hey," he managed to say as he frowned.

"I'm so sorry," i replied as i sniffed back tears.

He took me in his arms and i felt the both of us shedding some tears. I didn't know what was to come of this relationship and i needed to ask.

"Why?" Phil asked as he wiped away a tear.

"I don't know. I was too drunk to stop myself," i admitted, looking down at the floor. I couldn't bear myself to look at the pain i had caused.

"i see," he replied as he looked away.

"Where do we go from here?" i asked quietly.

"As far as i see it, we aren't together," he said coldly.

"So the wedding? and the house?" i asked. My heart was feeling heavy and beating faster than ever.

"The wedding is off. We didn't send out invitations yet. As far as the house goes, we'll wait it out for a good time to sell," he clarified.

"So we are just going to give up this fast?" i questioned.

"You slept with another man!" he said,annoyed.

"So there is no chance of us getting back together?" i asked.

"We just need time apart. A couple weeks , maybe a month. Time will tell if we get back together," he said.

*Several Days Later*

I've been in California lately, detoxing my mind. I haven't spoke to Phil since he told me we need time apart. 

I'm staying at my favorite hotel down by the beach. It's been pretty peaceful here, except for pesky photographers that keep asking me about my relationship status.

There are all sorts of stories circulating about us;

WWE Diva forcing Fiancee to stay!

While we have previously reported that Alicia Marquez and CM Punk are on the outs, this may not be true. Sources tell us Alicia is planning a pregnancy to get her fiancee to stay with her! We are told they have been fighting constantly and he is fed up. Alicia has been noticeably absent from WWE television and live events for the past week. Could she already be pregnant??

I was infuriated after reading that article. People make up the saddest things about my relationship. I didn't want to, but i had to set the record straight.

Hey guys. I have been seeing a lot of rumors circulating and i have come to shut them all down. While i am NOT pregnant or planning a pregnancy, i have a lot going on. Phil and i have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately and have decided to put the brakes on our relationship and engagement. I wanted to keep this as private as possible, but media does not allow me to do so. I have taken a few weeks off from the ring to clear my head and regroup. Phil and i need some time apart to figure everything out. Please respect our privacy in this matter.

xoxo

Alicia

While i was starting to feel peace, i still had a looming emptiness. Next week i would celebrate my 29th birthday, alone.  I wished to spend it with Phil, but i knew it wouldn't happen.

I decided to go out to dinner by myself. But first, i hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I blew it dry and curled it.

I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a loose white tank-top with a black heart on it and a black bandeau. I slipped on a pair of red vans.

I noticed that my tweet was getting a lot of comments on twitter, mostly well wishes and whatnot. I thought people deserved to know the truth. 

As i got ready to go, i heard a firm and steady knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and was shocked to see.......

============================================================

REVIEWS!!!

MORE REVIEWs= SOONER I UPDATE

WHO IS IT?

WHO DO YOU WANT IT TO BE?