Chapter 26- Emotions

*Alicia pov*

I was shocked as I saw those balloons fly out. We were expecting a little girl and I instantly felt more connected knowing the gender. I knew Phil was excited. It was pretty apparent from the beginning that he wanted a girl.

I know it's pretty cliche when parents say ' I don't care if it's a boy or a girl'. We all know deep down that they had some sort of a preference for one or the other.

However, due to my miscarriage a few years back, I just hope and pray for a healthy child. But I am thrilled to be having a little girl. I can't wait to meet her at the end of December.

"Are you happy?" Phil asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course my love. Thank you for doing this," I replied as I spun around and met my lips to his.

"I couldn't ask for a better mother to my child," Phil said after we broke apart.

"That means the world to me, you have no idea," I said as I started tearing up.

"I love you Alicia," he said softly

"I love you more Phil," I replied

I laid out in the sun as the guys played football in the pool. Nikki sent me all the pictures she took; Phil and I together, opening the box of balloons and mine and Phil's reaction, me and her, me and seth, randy and I, etc

I decided to post one with Seth, Randy, and I laughing and another with Nicole and I, then Phil and I together. I captioned them all;

Beautiful day to share some big news with some special people!

Everyone slowly trickled out at about 8 and Phil and I cleaned up the mess pretty quickly. We definitely wanted to do it again before the baby gets here. It was a lot of fun and they all had a great time.

I took a long hot shower to get the chlorine off of me. I threw my wet hair into a braid and put on a long tshirt and shorts.

I haven't really entered my glowing stage yet. I still feel pretty gross after throwing up every day. It's gotten much better, but I still feel not so great.

I crawled into bed as Phil stayed in the living room and watched the walking dead. It was only about 9:45 and I was exhausted. I guess that's what pregnancy does to you. I used to stay up late all the time, now I just can't.

I tried to fall asleep but I guess my body just wasn't tired enough. I scrolled through twitter and saw all the responses to the pictures. I finally decided to post the one with Phil and i's reaction to the balloons as they flew out to twitter and instagram.

I captioned it;

#babybrooks

Before I knew it there was a storm of people commenting and tweeting the picture. There was mass congratulations coming from everyone and it was overwhelming.

WWE DIVA EXPECTING BABY GIRL

WWE diva Alicia Brooks announced that her and husband Phil (formerly CM Punk) are expecting a baby girl. She announced it with a photo of pink balloons flying out of a box into the sky. The two look elated in the photo. Alicia is due in late December or early January our sources confirm. The couple wasted no time after getting married April 16th of this year. The duo have been together over two years

As I fell asleep that night, I thought about all that I had to be fortunate for. By the end of this year my family would be expanded and my heart complete. Words could not describe how elated I was at that moment in time.

Things were just falling into place. and I loved every minute of it.

*5 weeks later*

As I approached the 24th week of my pregnancy, I was glowing. I had that magic touch that so many women speak about when it comes to the 2nd trimester.