9 | answers*

Chapter 9: answers
Answers: noun; a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
9. Answers

My alarm clock was blaring and I just wanted to take my gun and shoot at it for a solid hour! It blew my mind that something so small is SO loud!

I jumped out of bed with a new goal in mind.

To find out what happened the night Blake saved me. And why he saved me. I knew it would be hard, but my mind was a wheeling tiger at bay trying to find out what happened that terrifying night.

When I got up I thanked the lord that it was finally Saturday. I threw on the typical v-neck t-shirt and my bell bottom jeans that covered up my leg-or lack there of-perfectly.

I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a tight bun. I slid my dog tags on and hid them underneath my shirt. Fixing my leg I finally walked downstairs to be greeted by my mother making sausage and eggs. She smiled at me as I sat down on one of the bar stools.

I stared mindlessly out the window trying to come up for a plan.

Plan #1: Go to his house and confront him.

The only downside to that plan was the fact that I had no idea where he lived. I could ask one of his many groupies, they have to know.

Plan #2: wait until school on Monday to ask him why?

That one I couldn't do, for one simple reason. I can't wait that long, I needed answers now.

Before I could think of a plan three my mom sat a plate of delicious food down in front of me. She pulled her own plate towards her and sat down across from me. "So, what do you plan on doing today?" She asked.

"Uh-h, I don't know, maybe go for a walk." I lied.

"Ok, well have fun." She smiled and left to go finish her meal in her office so that she could finish her work.

I put my dishes in the sink and rushed up to my room to grab my phone. I quickly dialed a phone number.

Clara's sweet voice answered "Hello?"

Even though I was still mad at how they reacted about my leg, I couldn't hold a grudge any longer. "Clara I'm sorry for ignoring you, but I need your help."

"Apology accepted. Now how can I be of assistance?"

"I need you to drive me to Blake's house."

"What! Since when did you guys hook up?" She laughed. Even though we where on the phone I knew she would be smirking right now.

"No we didn't! Now can you please drive me?"

She laughed and said an audible 'sure' in the mix of her laugh attack. I hung up on her knowing all to well she would keep laughing.

Within seconds I saw her beat up Toyota pull into the driveway.

I hobbled downstairs and pulled the car door open to be greeted by the full volume blast of the song 'All Time Low' by Jon Bellion with Clara singing along.

I hopped into the passenger seat and the moment I slammed my car door shut she drove off down the road.

She was a terrible driver.

I should have called Dustin instead.

"I am not a terrible driver!" She shrieked over the music.

Oops I said that out loud. I rolled my eyes at her as she kept driving. She turned the volume down so she could talk to me.

"Soooooo....., Blake?" She asked, obviously having PG-13 thoughts right about now.

"It's not what you think, I just have to ask him a couple of questions." I clarified.

"Sure. A couple of questions? Are you going to swap saliva too?" She laughed as she cocked an eyebrow at me.

I ignored her and turned the channel on the radio so that now it was playing 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry.  The car slowed down and she parked on the side of the road. I look up to see the biggest mansion I have ever seen in my entire life god damn it was huge.

That's what she said.

I hesitated as I go out of the car. The moment I shut the door behind me, Clara sped away, not after hitting a few mailboxes on her way out of the neighborhood.

I slowly walked up to the large modern home in front of me. It kinda looked like Justin Bieber's mansion, but bigger. I walked up the stairs on the right side and stopped when I met the door. I rang the doorbell and waited. Somewhat patiently I might add.

"What the he-" Blake stopped mid sentence when he saw that it was me, and not who he thought it was.

"And why are you here?" He asked.

"I need answers about that night." I stated bluntly. I didn't want to beat around the bush.

"I already told you, now can you please go away."

"I want the full story."

He tried to shut the door but I stuck my foot out to stop it.

Bad idea.

The moment the door came in contact with my metal foot it made a large bang noise. Blake reeled the door back and looked at me in shock.

"No wonder you where so heavy the other night! Your made out of metal!"

"I am not!"

"Well than, care to explain why there's a dent in my door now because of your foot?"

"Uh-h, the dent was already there?"

He gave me a 'are-you-stupid' look and pointed to the dent in the door. "How will I explain this to my dad when he sees his priceless door got dent? Should I say a robot broke it? Because that's what it looks like right now."

He is so stupid. He honest to god thinks I'm a robot.

"Your going to have to buy a new door." He said. More like demanded.

I knew I couldn't reason with him so I caved "Fine. What's the cost?"

"3,000$"

My jaw dropped to the floor. That's more than what my leg costs! And that's a limb!

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note:
congrats on making it this far, hope y'all like it :)
Comment•Vote•Share