22

"You know you can call me Newt, its what all my friends and family call me." Newt said as he hung up his coat.

"I know Mr.--Newt," you stumbled out. "Get comfortable. You're staying in the guest bedroom, aannnnd the bathroom is down that hallway across from yours." You said trying to pick up the small bit of clutter.

"Alright I am a bit tired after all of today." Newt said scratching the back of his head. You smiled and nodded your head slightly.

"You deserve sleep, you were put under a lot of stress today." You said moving some cups and books off the coffee table.

"I have to feed them first then I'll head to bed." Newt said smiling at you. You tiredly nodded and walked to your room. A small side table stands by a full sized bed with two quilts draping over the sides.

"Home sweet home." You whispered to yourself pulling your shirt over your head along with your pants/shirt, slipping into a night gown.

"Crap..." You muttered right before you climbed into your bed.

"Newt?" You called into the dark abyss also known as your living room at night.
"Yes?!" Newt shouted a light shining from his suitcase.
You walked over and got on your knees. Newt walked over to the entrance, smiling up at you holding one of his many creatures.

"I have to work tomorrow."