2½:3

"Oh shit, baby girl." Jarvis whispered cradling your face. Severely confused he walked you to the couch and sat you down he explained that your father found you and you killed him, and that you took over the gang and everybody assumed your father had taken it to the extreme.

"And what? I don't understand why would I still be working at the library when I am an 'Investigator'." You say quoting "Investigator", with your fingers. "Because he's magic! He's got a wand!" Jarvis said waving his hand around making silly sound effects.

"Are you loony? Magic isn't real!" You exasperatedly said throwing your arms up. He groaned and ran a hand down his face. Clearly frustrated. "It is (Y/N)." He said seriously. Squishing your face with his large hands. "It is. I know we aren't kids anymore, but it is."

The swirl of emotions stirring in his amber eyes tipped the scale for you. Sighing you pulled his hands away from your face. "How would you know magics real Jars?" You asked holding his hands in yours. He looked at the ground and gulped down the lump in his throat.

"Because of my mom. She was killed by another wizard." He never talked about his mom, or his family life in general. "So I killed my father?" You asked changing the subject. He nodded and wiped under his eye. "Yes you did." He said getting up and walking to the washroom.

"And I had a boyfriend?" You asked walking after him. "Yes." He sighed and closed you out of the washroom. You nodded to yourself  mulling over all the new information that was given to you. Walking to the kitchen, you got a glass of water. You heard the bathroom door open and scuffling foot steps.

Sighing Jarvis came up behind you and smushed you into hug. Rocking you both back and forth for awhile. "Were you crying by any chance (Y/N/N)? Your eyes are red and your face look a little puffy." He said resting his chin on your shoulder/head. You nodded a little and took a long drink of your water.

"Yeah I-uh had a bit of a fuzzy brain." You said breaking the hug and downing the rest of the water and walking to couch grabbing a deck of cards. "Wanna play gin rummy?" You said waving the deck in your hand. You heard him chuckle and walk over to you as he pulled out a worn out card table that was held together with carpenter glue and hope.

Shuffling the deck you felt Jarvis's eye burning into your skull. "Yes Jarvis?" You said holding the deck in your dominant hand. "No card counting (Y/N)" He said with a teasing smirk. Tsk-ing your tongue you dealt the cards.

...
"There you are Mr.Scamander!" A full figured women with curly black hair and a button nose greeted him. "We've got the best room in the house for ya! I'm so glad you decided to stay in the states for a bit longer! Heard rumors your writing a new edition to your book!" She spoke to fast for Newt to reply but instead of words he offered a couple of nods and soft smiles.

"My girls just love you! My oldest daughter Deanna, she's 15, loves the near poetic words of yours and my Shirley who's 12 loves the pictures you've really inspired her, and my second to last Lera who's 8 she can't read yet but that doesn't stop her from looking! And my toddler Lucille just wants to rip it up so can't have that now can we!" She tittered  as she was walking to the kitchen to put on some tea. He just chuckled quietly at her enthusiasm.

"Tea's done!!" She shouted as the sound of 4 small elephants ran down the stairs.

"That's Deanna, the one with the curly red hair and freckles, that's Shirley the one with the short black hair, that's Lera with the blue eyes and curly black hair, and Lucille is upstairs."

"Its very nice to meet you all I'm Newton Scamander but since we'll be good friends call me Newt." He smiled at all of them. "Tea's getting cold my doves!" She called from the kitchen using her wand to pour the tea into 6 tea cups.