Chapter 3 (It's a short one)

You were treating yourself after your match with Beera. Goddess of Destruction? 'Why is she here? Does she want to destroy Earth? Can we stop her?' Other questions entered my mind, like 'Why is she staring at me from the other side of the boat?' As well as. 'Can I sneak away without her realizing?' No. That would mean you'd be leaving Bulma and the others with that monster. Instead you decided to work on making food for everyone. For a second, you forgot there was a creature with God powers sitting on the same boat with you. Until she appeared bright in front of your stand, with that same smile she's had since she got here.
"Can I help you? Lady Beera". You said ever so slightly nervous.
"Well, I came here smelling something delicious, so I came over to try it" she answers.
"Well they're just finger foods, but I'm sure you'll like them".
You set out four large platters of snack sizes food.
"Why are they called finger food?" Beera looks confused for a second.
"Well simply put. It's because you can eat them with just your fingers". You say smiling.
"Ah. That's the best kind". She purrs.
She grabs one of each and eats them all one at a time.
"These are really good!" She happily says.
"That means a lot more coming from a god". You say.
"So Whis told you?" Beera sighs. "I wanted to keep it a secret and surprise everyone. Well, except for Vegeta. He knows all too well who I am, and he's been put in his place. She crosses her legs as she sits in one of the chairs.
"And if you know what's good for you, and this planet. You'll make sure you keep the good stuff comin' (Y/N)". Beera says with a smile.
Your blood ran cold. The ice cold tone of voice she delivered those words was terrifying, and the fact that she told you this and no one else says something else about the situation, but you're too scared to figure it out.
That something was that Beera may be falling for you, and she's the only one who actually knows.