Chapter 10 (Canon Ending)

Years have passed, ever since Beera had her fun with you, you haven't been able to leave the palace. Every time you try to get out, Beera was there to stop you. As well as beating you half to death. This is what Whis feared would happen, and by the time she caught on. The damage had already been done

I was sitting I'm my room, hugging (Y/N) while he was sleeping. He's been really tired lately and sleeps a lot because of it. Maybe some good old fashioned sparing will cheer him up...no. He might think he did something wrong and I'm punishing him. No, I have to think of something else. Maybe I could get him to cook for us again. I miss his cooking. Maybe since I've beat some sense into him he'll start cooking again.

I was pretending to sleep as Beera held on to me. That was the only time I was safe, when I was sleeping. Any other time I'm being forced to eat Beera's godawful cooking, or she's beating me like a Cherokee drum if I even look out the window. I need to use the bathroom soon. Well, goodbye safe haven. Hello living Hell.

I sighed as I saw what has become of (Y/N). His (e/c) eyes were so full of life a year ago, now they're dull and almost lifeless. Beera won't let me see him for longer than ten seconds. Her cooking isn't doing him any better either. It's painful to know I can't do anything to save the poor boy....well I can, but as her mentor I should let Beera make the decision, or let (Y/N) stand up for himself. Running away is a smart option, but far too late for it unfortunately.

(Y/N) had woken up from his fake nap. Beera immediately got up and began talking at a million miles a minute he got her to calm down. She told him that she wanted to make him happy she would allow him to go out and get some ingredients to make something delicious. (Y/N) got a small glint in his eye. She even allowed Whis to go with him. He hugged her, deeply thanked her and walked out of the room with a small genuine smile.
Little did he know however, Beera was watching.
Whis saw (Y/N) and hugged him with one arm. He told her that he wanted to cook something, and they would all eat together. Whis and (Y/N) both internally hoped this would change Beera's mind and let things go back to the way they were. That said, the two head out to gather a list of ingredients you put together.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Beera struggling to stay awake.)

(Y/N) was beginning to cook the dish he and Whis gathered the ingredients for. Beera and Whis watched happily, for different reasons. Beera was happy to see (Y/N) cooking again, and Whis was happy seeing him happy, his eyes also gained a bit of luster back too. Some time passes and the food is done. It was a special kind of ramen noodle soup that (Y/N) invented. He didn't have a name for it yet though. Beera was the first to start eating Whis followed after, and (Y/N) started last.

"This is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten!"
"I'm glad you enjoyed it".
"I really would like a second bowl".
"Me too!"
"Good thing I made enough for seconds".

The day went on and the three talked about the memories of the past. And it sounded like Beera was going to change her mind, luckily she did...sort of. (Y/N) wasn't allowed to leave unless given permission by Whis. Beera was also still super clingy, and she would occasionally force him into 'surprise sparring matches' where she'll punch him without warning. Other than that, it was...better.

Well ladies, gentlemen, and beings of unknown gender. That concludes this story. I had a blast writing this, and I hope you have just as much fun reading it. Laters!