Chapter 5

I was on my way to where Whis put our new palace on Earth with (Y/N) following behind us. A place where plenty of animals and plants live so my cook has access to all of the things he needs. Plus he can fly out to a store if he needs something. Just as long as he's not out for too long.
(Time skip with chibi Beera flying across the screen asleep)

I had finally gotten settled into the palace in my new room. Well the decor is... interesting. I should ask Whis what's with the floating alarm clock before I mess with it.
I walked out of my room only to be greeted by Beera standing in front of me. We kinda just stood there looking each other in the eyes, she was around my height, and those yellow eyes are looking right through me.
"Can I help you Lady Beera?" I ask sheepishly.
"Yes you can as a matter of fact. First, while I love 'Lady' in front of my name all of the time, you are different. You technically work for me now, and you will address me in such a way. Like... mistress....no. That sounds stupid.. on second thought Lady is just fine". She rambles.
My right eye twitches a little bit.
"Now down to real business. I wanted to welcome you to my home with a human sign of affection". She announced (sort of).
"Oh. Okay. What did you have in mi-" I was cut off by her lips being forced onto mine. She was kissing me! I wanted to push her off me, and unknowingly I started to. She backed off.
"Th-that'll be all for right now". Beera says astonished.
She walks away.
I waited until she was really gone, then I ran to wash my mouth in the sink in my bathroom.
"Well that was interesting to say the least". Whis says behind me.
I jumped.
"Oh. Whis. You scared me". I say panting from the miniature heart attack she gave me.
She smiles.
"It seems Lady Beera has taken a greater liking to you. Definitely something I was beginning to expect". She chuckles.
"Yeah, but this soon? It's only been about...uh...." I look at my watch with the time and date.
"Two and a half days it seems". I finish.
"Yes. It definitely seems so. Just be sure she doesn't catch you doing that. I'm sure you won't like what will happen to you if she does". Whis warns.
I nod. Is Lady Beera falling for me? Well the better question is do I have the balls to tell her I don't feel the same way about her?

I kissed him... I actually kissed him! I can still taste him. Now I know I've made a good decision bringing him here. Dinner will be soon. I wonder what my little chef will bring me~.

I was sitting outside with a cup of tea.
I sighed.
"Lady Beera if you're going to really keep that poor boy here, please don't do anything drastic". I told myself.